FB: Liberty League

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITH radio

Hobart class of 2017 announced, will scrimmage Buff St on 8/31

Http://gohobart.blogspot.com
Follow us on twitter @D3FBHuddle

dlippiel

Write up on The Union College Football Dutchmen recruiting class on the blog.

www.dlipthedutchman.blogspot.com

dlippiel

Dlip hangin on the Cape this week. We come here every year and it's one of dlip's favorite places on earth. The point, as much as dlip loves this he loves the fact that it annually represents the last event for dlip until the D3 football season starts baby!!!

skratch29

Dlip do you know if union is scrimmaging castleton again this year. I know they have done it the last two years but wasn't sure if it would continue or not.

dlippiel

As far as I know they are scrimmaging West Conn in Shock town (Schdy). Let me get a date for you.

ITH radio

Quote from: dlip on August 11, 2013, 01:39:38 PM
As far as I know they are scrimmaging West Conn in Shock town (Schdy). Let me get a date for you.

Nice work on the recruiting class recap.  Some really good FL schools represented, not to mention that pipeline from Don Bosco seems very healthy. 

dlippiel

Thank you very much! There is no question the Florida pipeline is special. We have seen some other LL schools make some moves there as well. The football down there is just tremendous hands down. With that being said we know not everyone can or will go D1 or even D2 for that matter. In the past I think many potential D3 fits from Florida probably stopped playing ball and just went to school. This could continue to be an excellent connection for Union, D3 football, and Florida HS football players.

Hopefully the Bosco relationship continues to blossom. We have had some excellent players come from there. That HS plays an unbelievable level of football for the NE.

dlippiel

Quote from: skratch29 on August 11, 2013, 10:29:52 AM
Dlip do you know if union is scrimmaging castleton again this year. I know they have done it the last two years but wasn't sure if it would continue or not.

Dlip believes the scrimmage will be held at Frank Bailey on Sat Sept 7th @ 1. Dlip will message you if the time changes. Hope to see you there.

D3viewer

I'm starting to realize there is a decent amount of people speaking in the third person on this site. Just reminds me of "Jimmy" from Seinfeld

Knightstalker

Quote from: D3viewer on August 17, 2013, 11:16:18 PM
I'm starting to realize there is a decent amount of people speaking in the third person on this site. Just reminds me of "Jimmy" from Seinfeld

That is just how KS and the others roll here on the LLPP.

"In the end we will survive rather than perish not because we accumulate comfort and luxury but because we accumulate wisdom"  Colonel Jack Jacobs US Army (Ret).

mattvsmith

Hello? Anybody out there in LLPP land excited about football starting soon?

D3viewer

Does the U of R have any fan presence on this board ? Do they have any fans ?

ITH radio

No, not really but the @UofRFootball twitter account has picked up 75 followers since going online a week or so ago.  They're out there, just not active here.

Starting our preseason interviews this week.  Football season is almost here!

mattvsmith

Quote from: D3viewer on August 24, 2013, 11:47:51 PM
Does the U of R have any fan presence on this board ? Do they have any fans ?
I think I joined LLPP in 2005. In my years here, I don't recall UofR ever having a real fan presence here. It's basically RPI, Union, and Hobart. But in the past couple seasons it's been slow even for us. We've lost some great LLPPers.   :'(

dlippiel

dlip agrees that this board has lost some great posters. When dlip arrived on the LLPP (whenever that was???) this board was on fire! It has definitely died down. Dlip loves the LLPP A TON and those on it. He hopes to be here for quite some time. We used to joke about how many more posts we had than the E8 board. That is no longer the case. Now dlip really considers himself part of the entire east board as well as specifically the LLPP. Great posters all over...even some ****in HUGE ones :)