FB: New Jersey Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 04:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg04

Happy for Frostburg after some lean years.

wesleydad

Still have life.  Can the Offense get it done to make it a one score game?

D3viewer

Doink. 1st team all E8 kicker Renzi can't convert on a 25 yarder. Wesley still alive.

D3viewer

wesleydad

guess not.  QB play is not good enough, but still not sure about the game plan.

Teamski

Yeah....well, that was Burroughs again floating a pass.  grrrr..................... According to the announcers, this game was single handedly won by the Brockport explosive offense.  No it wasn't, it was Wesley turnovers that won the game NOT the Brockport offense.  So close yet so far......

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.

pg04

Wesley is really good but it's hard to survive so many turnovers. Still not feeling safe though.

D3viewer

This Brown kid is pretty great. He does a lot for a freshman. But he's not a true freshman.

dlippiel

Quote from: Teamski on November 25, 2017, 02:24:34 PM
Yeah....well, that was Burroughs again floating a pass.  grrrr..................... According to the announcers, this game was single handedly won by the Brockport explosive offense.  No it wasn't, it was Wesley turnovers that won the game NOT the Brockport offense.  So close yet so far......

-Ski

Welllllll Brockport O is pretty solid man.

boobyhasgameyo

Quote from: Teamski on November 25, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

-Ski

Seems to me a combination of both.  Wesley has really struggled to stop Brockport's offense as well.  But yeah...killer turnovers. 

wesleydad

Did not make plays.  Too many turnovers, the 2 returned for TD's were the killers.  Still not sure why there was no short passing in the game.  D backs bailing on the snap left 5-7 yard passes all day until they come up.  Ran the ball more than well enough to win the game.  Brockport is good and I expect them to win next week against Del Val.  Wesley has plenty to look forward to next year and will be good again.

D3viewer

Wesley doesn't have much of a downfield passing game. Mostly screens

dlippiel

Big difference to dlip is Brockport's D. They are better.

Bartman

Brockport defense has  been awesome this half against a top 10 offense....never thought I would see a team that had better athletes than Wesley but I think Brockport with players like Tyre Brown are showing some incredible skills , speed ....Brockport coaching staff gets a big tip of the hat as well....but Wesley is still capable of quick scores although Brockport pressure combined with coverage by Brockport db's seem too much today
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

unionpalooza

Oh man, THIS.  I keep waiting for them to talk about how many turnovers Brockport still would have forced if all it's defensive players were fourteen inches tall, with a Mini Mangone for a coach...

Quote from: dlip on November 25, 2017, 01:56:54 PM
Ok, not trying to be a dick but Brockport announcers are officially out of control. They remind dlip of John Sterling speaking on Jeter... out of control  ;)