FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

02 Warhawk

Quote from: umhbalum on December 08, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
Unfortunately I won't make it down to the game today and I just found my first real problem when I cut the cord for cable earlier this year.

It seems espn3 is the only video option for today's games and Directv Now currently doesn't allow access to ESPN3.

If you run into a similar issue, I found a free 7 day trial with Sling TV and they carry ESPN3

Or get a friend's or family's login information

umhbalum

Quote from: 02 Warhawk on December 08, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
Unfortunately I won't make it down to the game today and I just found my first real problem when I cut the cord for cable earlier this year.

It seems espn3 is the only video option for today's games and Directv Now currently doesn't allow access to ESPN3.

If you run into a similar issue, I found a free 7 day trial with Sling TV and they carry ESPN3

Or get a friend's or family's login information

Yes that works too, unfortunately I'm that family member who is used to share our access lol

BoBo

Found that myself last night.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

D O.C.

umhbalum

Hope we don't go super conservative 2nd half

UMHB03

Horrible start to the second half. Offense goes 3 and out, and then the defense gets manhandled on a Whitewater TD drive.
2016, 2018, and 2021 D3 Football National Champions

D O.C.

umhbalum

Super conservative so far on offense and defense.

We can't expect to beat UWW and just try to hang on

umhbalum

I would like to see some more of Thomas in this game

umhbalum

Terrible decision to throw the ball up there.

D O.C.

umhbalum

Quote from: D O.C. on December 08, 2018, 05:52:11 PM
Nice Stagg risk there Fred.

Nice call, gutsy but I like it.

I wasn't expecting it

D O.C.

Caz Bombers

this is the first time I've actually gotten to watch a UMHB game and it takes about 2.6 seconds to see why these guys are a juggernaut.

I am gobsmacked by the size of the OL and DL the Cru run out there...never seen such large lads in D3. #97 is the size of a planet.

D O.C.

Actually his name is Pluto and when he got demoted by science he took up football in Belton.  ;D