WIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, June 23, 2008, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoBo

Quote from: emma17 on December 11, 2021, 06:07:32 PM
Still not a pass to UWW's preseason AA receiver? 
Mind blowing unless he's hurt. But even then.

Hasn't felt like a UWW game all day.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
"WHAT THE HELL, LET'S SEE
WHAT HAPPENS."

D O.C.

Never could get ESPN+ even though I paid $6.95. The Dub Dub radio broadcast is pretty good. They confessed to being homers up front so it's all good.
Fully expect King to still run on those short and goal set-ups.

BoBo

Quote from: D O.C. on December 11, 2021, 06:09:53 PM
Never could get ESPN+ even though I paid $6.95. The Dub Dub radio broadcast is pretty good. They confessed to being homers up front so it's all good.
Fully expect King to still run on those short and goal set-ups.

Good luck getting a refund from Disney.  ;D
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

BoBo

Hey, we're calling a TO with the game no longer in doubt, will the crowd boo?
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

emma17

W UMHB's precision passing and #21 making contested high point catches, they should give NCC a real challenge.

D O.C.

Mount Union In a world of trouble.

emma17

Finally!!!!!
Quick fade to your tall receiver. How ridiculous it took so long.

USee

Quote from: emma17 on December 11, 2021, 06:18:34 PM
W UMHB's precision passing and #21 making contested high point catches, they should give NCC a real challenge.

Will be a huge challenge. MHB is really really good. NCC's best player on D is a 6-3 corner, Jake Beesely. They hope that's enough.

02 Warhawk

Have to pay to watch the SJU feed?!?!  ::)

Super lame.

Booooo.....!!!!!

brewhawk

Is it worth the $10 to watch? Or just listen to audio?
Pound The Rock!

emma17

Dang, really bad end to the half for UWW. They had time for one last pass into the endzone, put chose to kick a field goal and missed.

D playing pretty well, O has a long way to go.

brewhawk

I feel like I've seen this before. Why the bad snaps?  Score should be reversed.
Pound The Rock!

emma17

UWW caught a break on that snap into the end zone, looked to me it was a Johnnie TD.

A couple nice deep balls to Holte, but also several underthrown balls. I wonder what sort of arm strength Lewandowski has.

BoBo

Quote from: emma17 on September 03, 2022, 03:10:39 PM
Dang, really bad end to the half for UWW. They had time for one last pass into the endzone, put chose to kick a field goal and missed.

D playing pretty well, O has a long way to go.

Play management at the end of the half not very good.

Our WR's haven't done a great job of competing for the ball when in one-on-one pass plays with the SJU corners. They have the man beaten, the ball is well thrown, but they go after the ball very timidly. The balls have been INT or knocked away.

What's going on with the lousy snaps? Center isn't just missing, the snaps are multiple feet over the head of #10? Wide right on a 20 yard FG to close the half. It always seems to come down to the simple things that can't be executed.

Still with all the miscues, a very winable game. Just guard #8. They can't run the ball. Play a clean 2nd half and the Warhawks come back and win.

I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."

BoBo

Quote from: emma17 on September 03, 2022, 03:14:51 PM
UWW caught a break on that snap into the end zone, looked to me it was a Johnnie TD.

Negative, #10 had the ball on the ground, got rolled over, while on the ground the ball pops out. Safety all the way.
I'VE REACHED THAT AGE
WHERE MY BRAIN GOES
FROM "YOU PROBABLY
SHOULDN'T SAY THAT," TO
WHAT HAPPENS."