Empire 8 in-game updates

Started by Pat Coleman, September 07, 2008, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3viewer

Not too impressed with Hobart at this point.

D3viewer

I understand you have a top senior qb and wr but they don't seem to have any semblance of running game. No balance to their offense

D3viewer

Plus Germinerio looks better than Sweeney at this point. Long passes, TD runs, better screen passes etc

wesleydad

Quote from: D3viewer on September 02, 2017, 12:38:52 PM
I understand you have a top senior qb and wr but they don't seem to have any semblance of running game. No balance to their offense

Brockport is dominating the game.  This could be 28 - 0.  Hobart defense is getting pushed around.  Brockport also looks good on defense.  Hobart needs to change things or they are looking at getting trounced.

D3viewer

Hobart does look like a physical team at all. Concerning for top a 20 team. You'd think they would be more physically imposing

D3viewer

Wow..Brockport fumbles on their +1 yard line, Hobart returns for 97 yard TD, just what they need

wesleydad

Are you kidding me.  Brockport going in to be up 21, fumble on the 2 and scooped up and returned 98 yards for a TD and Hobart somehow stays in the game.  14 - 7 and could be 35 - 0.

wesleydad

Hobart's D has no answer for what Brockport is doing.  This game is ugly.  Only thing keeping Hobart close is Brockport mistakes.  Wow, Brockport fails to get in from the 1, forced to kick a field goal making it 17 - 6.

wesleydad

Hobart puts a nice drive together and late in second it is only 17 - 13 Brockport.  If Brockport loses today they have no one to blame but themselves.  Could have 42 points right now.

sjfcards

Pretty solid start for Fisher. Got a 3 and out and a pick on the first two W&J possessions, and moved the ball on both of their drives. Missed a field goal attempt, but put it in the end zone on the 2nd try. 7-0 Fisher!
GO FISHER!!!

D3viewer

I love the hot mic on the Hobart webcast. Brockport setting themselves up for one of their patented collapses however.

sjfcards

Another good set of possessions for Fisher. Got another stop, and took advantage of good field position and scored again. 14-0 Fisher!
GO FISHER!!!

D3viewer

Quote from: sjfcards on September 02, 2017, 01:34:21 PM
Another good set of possessions for Fisher. Got another stop, and took advantage of good field position and scored again. 14-0 Fisher!

How does the new QB from Brockport look ?

sjfcards

Quote from: D3viewer on September 02, 2017, 01:37:15 PM
Quote from: sjfcards on September 02, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

How does the new QB from Brockport look ?

Looks pretty good so far. Big arm, and has made some plays with his feet. Looks young, but has been solid so far.

Fisher has missed 2 field goal attempts and had a fumble, but still leads 14-3 in the 2nd.
GO FISHER!!!

Caz Bombers

IC QB calls his own number, takes it 50 yards to the house. 14-7 lead over Alfred mid-2Q.