BB: PrAC: Presidents' Athletic Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph Turner

Welcome to the Baseball Message Board for the Presidents'  Athletic Conference  (PrAC).

Presidents AC Web Page for Standings, Individual and Team Stats and Conference-Game Stats

erniesfreestyle

the presidenst should dominate the PAC this season with ryan gregg coming back form eye surgery and finally being able to open his lid in daylight. i also expcect big years from shaun pfiel, nate hopkins, mike trumpower, the big show, and the one and only ron (meesh) mitko. the presidents are definetly going to miss shutdown man dan yakatis and mike buzzelli but there is enough stars on this team to make up for their loss in two dominant players.
south side columbiana county

EC Warrior

Big Show must be ready to do some choke slams.  Also the Prez will really miss the presence of Michael Buzzelli at 1st base.  There was also those two jags in the stands doind major league quotes.  It won't be the same.  But, it is what it is.
SV Rowdy Rowdy

erniesfreestyle

i saw ron mitko in the cage this weekend he was really knocking the crap out of the ball

erniesfreestyle

mike trumpower explained to me he has added 5mph of velocity to his fastball and gained an extra 2 in drop with his curve ball this off-season

EC Warrior

Rumor out of Washington: Jeff Mountain is going under the knife and will miss the whole season.  He's not doing too well.  The Prez have have one thing on their minds: Win this season for him, even though Mountain didn't want that.  Word out of Washington Hospital is that Jeff will have a transister radio in his ear to listen to the games.  The nurses are gonna lose the channel changer and put on stuff that apparently causes folks to move to England.
SV Rowdy Rowdy

Spence

Does the PAC have an automatic bid this year? I thought I saw where they got an 8th team.

Ralph Turner

Spence, the NCAA requires a conference to have the full 7 members for 2 years prior to awarding a Pool A (automatic qualifier) bid.

The Pres AC gets its Pool A bid in 2007-08 for all sports.

The net impact is that the Pres AC Pool A bid will come from the Pool B allocation to the degree that it impacts the numbers in the equations.

That would drop the Pool B bids from 7 to 6.

allsky7

Ok...this is my first baseball post ever for any conference.

RICK CARVER RULES.....GO BISON!!!!!  ;D

Captain Morgan

Quote from: allsky7 on January 30, 2007, 01:32:57 PM

Who is Rick Carver?

Who are the Bison?

allsky7

Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 30, 2007, 02:54:03 PM

Who is Rick Carver?

Who are the Bison?

Rick is the Head Baseball Coach at Bethany. The winningest coach is school history. This IS the PAC baseball site isn't it?  ;D

allsky7

Quote from: allsky7 on January 30, 2007, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: Captain Morgan on January 30, 2007, 02:54:03 PM

Who is Rick Carver?

Who are the Bison?

Rick is the Head Baseball Coach at Bethany. The winningest coach is school history. This IS the PAC baseball site isn't it?  ;D

Correction.....winningest coach in PAC history. But who's  counting?!  ;D

JK

Six Killed in Bluffton baseball bus crash... this is just awful.   Our thoughts and prayers to all in the Bluffton Family:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6522208

erniesfreestyle

I cant help but laugh when I hear things as ridiculous as "Last year, Matt (Woogie) Mark guided Washington & Jefferson to its fifth Presidents' Athletic Conference Baseball Championship.  He also helped W&J claim the ECAC Division III Southern Baseball Championship following the Presidents 6-5 victory over Keystone. " wow who the hell writes this nonsence. Its a good thing this team is stacked with such great talent otherwise I dont think they would survive with the loss of their Ace Dan Yokitis. Not to mention the outstanding coaching staff that was released due to ill funds, Coach Buzzelli, Coach Bus Seapker, and Coach Swint Peice.

EC Warrior

Who will have the more successful coaching career....Coach Buzzelli or Coach Mark?
SV Rowdy Rowdy