Shirts, and stickers and decals oh my!

Started by cawcdad, November 01, 2007, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSCTiger74

Bowdoin t-shirt on a man leaving a store in Matthews, NC.
TANSTAAFL

SaintsFAN

Augustana shirt on a gentleman boarding a plane in DFW on Tuesday afternoon.
AMC Champs: 1991-1992-1993-1994-1995
HCAC Champs: 2000, 2001
PAC Champs:  2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Bridge Bowl Champs:  1990-1991-1992-1993-1994-1995-2002-2003-2006-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013 (SERIES OVER)
Undefeated: 1991, 1995, 2001, 2009, 2010, 2015
Instances where MSJ quit the Bridge Bowl:  2

cave2bens

DePauw sticker in Publix parking lot in Tucker, GA last Saturday;  College of Wooster sticker on an SUV at Boone Tavern in Berea, KY on Thursday evening.
"Forever more as in days of yore Their deeds be noble and grand"

Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

Was walking out of my neighborhood Wegmans (Hunt Valley, Maryland - halfway between Baltimore and the PA state line) and saw a man chatting with someone. He was wearing an Emory football t-shirt. Certainly caught my attention.

I see tons of odd ones here and there, but I am also keenly on the look out.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

albatross

during my jog on the National Mall in DC:

W&L Lacrosse shorts, Denison basketball shirt, Allegheny athletics shirt, Hendrix license plate, and what looked like a Chicago maroons hat.

HSCTiger74

Colby rear window sticker on a car while driving in Charlotte.
TANSTAAFL

Little Giant 89

Otterbein sweatshirt at the JW in San Antonio. 

Those of you that saw a Wabash hat at the Alamo Friday afternoon.  That was me. ;D

ADL70

RIT - Rochester Institute of Technology - football shirt on gentleman in my local grocery "Undefeated Since 1978"
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

Ralph Turner

A woman wearing a Daniel Webster College sweatshirt in the Gaylord National Hotel. I mentioned they had closed, and she said she got her diploma and moved on.

Little Giant 89

Otterbein sweatshirt on a young man at the Starbucks in Carmel, Indiana

Ralph Turner

A young man wearing an RIT Tiger polo shirt in DFW Airport.

Ralph Turner

"Titan" decal on the back of a Ford in Longmont CO. There was no other information to confirm that the image was an IWU Titan, but it looked identical to what I assume is a copyrighted mascot.

Mr. Ypsi

Quote from: Ralph Turner on November 24, 2017, 11:22:29 PM
"Titan" decal on the back of a Ford in Longmont CO. There was no other information to confirm that the image was an IWU Titan, but it looked identical to what I assume is a copyrighted mascot.

Wasn't me!  I don't know for sure that the logo is copyrighted (I'd assume it is), but wouldn't put it past those Oshkosh varmints to steal the logo anyway! :o ;D

Just kidding Oshkosh.  But GO NCC, whup Oshkosh!  (CCIW > WIAC.)

albatross

W&L gear spotted on the DFW flight to DC. No surprise there...

Ralph Turner

Honda Pilot with New Mexico license seen traveling southbound on I-25 in Colo Sprgs with an MIT plate holder,

Carleton sweatshirt on a woman in Pueblo CO,