FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Third Division and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

wally_wabash

Quote from: D O.C. on December 14, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
Travel Day!
May all be safe and healthy to enjoy a much anticipated Friday.

Travel day is tomorrow for me.   :)  Very much looking forward to my first Stagg Bowl and this game in particular.  It's a fascinating matchup and I can't wait to see it tomorrow night. 
"Nothing in the world is more expensive than free."- The Deacon of HBO's The Wire

jknezek

Quote from: wally_wabash on December 14, 2017, 11:07:50 AM
Travel Day!

Travel day is tomorrow for me.   :)  Very much looking forward to my first Stagg Bowl and this game in particular.  It's a fascinating matchup and I can't wait to see it tomorrow night.

I agree. If it hadn't fallen smack in the middle of Hanukkah I probably would have driven up myself. But that just isn't possible.

wesleydad

Travel Day!

Wally, we need to meet.  I am sure I will be the only one wearing a Wesley Football sweatshirt and I will be hanging around with some Mount and UMHB folks.  Hope to see you there.

Ron Boerger

gren

GO CRU!!!!  The NWC will be rooting for you.      ( I will be  ;D )

MUC57

Wally Wabash

Travel safely. I know, at least secretly, you'll be rooting for Mount Union. What? You aren't saying. Oh, you're not rooting for either team. You devil, you can't fool me. Enjoy in any case!
Remember, Wabash Always Fights. (So do the Purple Raiders)  😬😬😬😬😬😬
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

wally_wabash

Quote from: wesleydad on December 14, 2017, 11:43:18 AM
Travel Day!

Wally, we need to meet.  I am sure I will be the only one wearing a Wesley Football sweatshirt and I will be hanging around with some Mount and UMHB folks.  Hope to see you there.

That would be fantastic.  I'm not sure exactly what time I'm arriving yet or when things get cranked up outside the stadium before game time, but I would definitely like to say hi. 

Quote from: MUC57 on December 14, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

Wally Wabash

Travel safely. I know, at least secretly, you'll be rooting for Mount Union. What? You aren't saying. Oh, you're not rooting for either team. You devil, you can't fool me. Enjoy in any case!

I'm a neutral party tomorrow, for sure.   :)
"Nothing in the world is more expensive than free."- The Deacon of HBO's The Wire

skunks_sidekick

Quote from: wally_wabash on December 14, 2017, 02:54:14 PM
Quote from: wesleydad on December 14, 2017, 11:43:18 AM
Travel Day!

That would be fantastic.  I'm not sure exactly what time I'm arriving yet or when things get cranked up outside the stadium before game time, but I would definitely like to say hi. 

Quote from: MUC57 on December 14, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

Wally Wabash

I'm a neutral party tomorrow, for sure.   :)

Wally...see you tomorrow if/when you get there, along with the UMHB folks.  Impressive that they did six busses?  That is awesome in so many ways.  It will make the game, tailgate, experience even that much better.

zipmac22

Hey Everyone, does anyone know if UMHB's Game Notes have been posted? I haven't noticed them yet and wonder if I've just missed them?

Looking forward to a really great game, but hope that The Cru can pull off a win over the Raiders!
D3 National Champions:  2016, 2018, 2021

wesleydad

game baffles me.  dont think UMHB can score enough to win, but not sure if Mount can either.  First to 20 wins, may take some extra time for that to happen.  I dont care, I am heading to Salem in the morning and going to enjoy some great times with some great Mount and Cru people.  Look me up if you are going to be there.  I will be the only one wearing Wesley garb.  Safe travels to all.

Kelly Boggs

Will be looking for you, dad. Travel safe.
UMHB alumnus and proud supporter of The CRU. "UP with the PURPLE!" 

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas." - Darrell Royal

"Never make excuses. Your friends don't need them and your foes won't believe them." John Wooden

GillCJ1

Made plans to watch the game at The Cruthedral tonight.  Looking forward to a good time with a bunch of other alums!

#gocru  #2pete
ASC Football Champs 2002-03, 2005-2018 | D-III National Champions 2016, 2018

2016 National Confidence Playoff Pick 'Em Champion
2017 ASC Pick 'Em Co-Champion

HSUCowboy2015

I hate that I am saying this, but good luck to the Cru tonight. Only time probably ever that I will be rooting for y'all. Take down Mount and getcha another Natty.
Stay Purple

MRMIKESMITH

Leaving the D.C. area around 2 2:30, hopefully I get there by kickoff. Safe travels to all.

umhbalum

I heard some chatter that we may have a couple players suspended for tonight's game. Not sure if it has and truth to it or not....