FB: American Southwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D O.C.

No, that clock won't move any faster.

Safe drive home.

Ralph Turner

Caz Bombers

congrats to the Cru, y'all are the kings of D3.

mr_mom

Congrats, CRU!  Love your coach.  And you got it!  See you next year!
Never underestimate the stimulation of eccentricity.

trickytroy32

Congrats Crew. ASC are national champs and bracket champs!!!!!!!!!

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

Congrats CRU!  You sure have some Dudes!
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

MUC57

Congrats Cru! You were the better team tonight. Enjoy. 😢
I'm old! I get mixed up and I forget things! Go Everybody! 🏈 ☠

bleedpurple

Congratulations to the Crusaders and their faithful. You earned it.

umhbalum

Great job Cru, we played a hard tough schedule to get to the championship game a faced a great team tonight and proved we are the best team this year in Div III football

rscl70

Congratulations to the Cru.  No doubt you were the best team on the field.  Enjoy this championship!  We'll see you again.
12-0 = 13

Coolrey

Great 2nd half by the Cru.  I am not going to lie as I thought UMU looked like the better team for most of the first half.  #2 and #12 are outstanding players and the offense looked like it was getting in a groove.  UMHB eventually found itself and began to impose its will in the 2nd half.  That offensive series at the end of the game for the Cru was head-scratching, but when you are never in that situation during the course of the year, sometimes that happens.  #20 for UMU took some dirty shots (in addition to the play on which he was flagged) and that to me has no place in a game, let alone a national championship game.  UMU is a highly-respected program, but that kind of play tarnishes that reputation, at least for me.  Congrats to both teams and especially UMHB.  Outstanding run in the playoffs and proof that perseverance pays off!  Now get some sleep.

DFWCrufan

Quote from: Coolrey on December 15, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
Great 2nd half by the Cru.  I am not going to lie as I thought UMU looked like the better team for most of the first half.  #2 and #12 are outstanding players and the offense looked like it was getting in a groove.  UMHB eventually found itself and began to impose its will in the 2nd half.  That offensive series at the end of the game for the Cru was head-scratching, but when you are never in that situation during the course of the year, sometimes that happens.  #20 for UMU took some dirty shots (in addition to the play on which he was flagged) and that to me has no place in a game, let alone a national championship game.  UMU is a highly-respected program, but that kind of play tarnishes that reputation, at least for me.  Congrats to both teams and especially UMHB.  Outstanding run in the playoffs and proof that perseverance pays off!  Now get some sleep.

The one we were screaming about got caught online. https://twitter.com/Kabutey23/status/1073737741890973701?s=09
9 Year Member of the CRU-Nation! UMHB National Champions 2016 and 2018

retagent

Congratulations to the Crusaders. I use the whole name because I want to ask if you think the announce "crew" even knew that. It was almost as if they thought it was UMHB Crew.

Great comeback from an early deficit.

Teamski

Yay!!!!  :D  A very warm congrads to the Crusaders on sticking it to the Raiders!  You guys never let MU gain the upper hand and your defense is staffed by beasts!  Wow..... That made my season!

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.

Pat Coleman

Quote from: retagent on December 15, 2018, 09:17:07 AM
Congratulations to the Crusaders. I use the whole name because I want to ask if you think the announce "crew" even knew that. It was almost as if they thought it was UMHB Crew.

Great comeback from an early deficit.

The football program really goes by Cru and it's been written on their jerseys. So we mostly call them Cru, rather than Crusaders, when it comes to football.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.