FB: North Coast Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma one

Referencing Baldini's post of 12/2:  I see that Hilbert has scheduled Denison, Wooster, Hiram, and Wittenberg for their  first season of D3FB.  They also have Willamette on the schedule!

Shamrock

The 2022 non-conference schedule for the Little Giants consists of home games against Hampden-Sydney and North Central (Ill). 

How's that for strength of schedule? ;D

Li'l Giant

This will be our opponent with the best previous year result since we played defending champ Albion in 1995. It's a tough matchup but I like it.
"I believe in God and I believe I'm gonna go to Heaven, but if something goes wrong and I end up in Hell, I know it's gonna be me and a bunch of D3 officials."---Erik Raeburn

Quote from: sigma one on October 11, 2015, 10:46:46 AMI don't drink with the enemy, and I don't drink lattes at all, with anyone.

wabashcpa

Quote from: Martindale on January 05, 2022, 09:57:50 AM
The 2022 non-conference schedule for the Little Giants consists of home games against Hampden-Sydney and North Central (Ill). 

How's that for strength of schedule? ;D

Love it.

Caz Bombers

DePauw football alum Joe Schoen named GM of the New York Giants, the professional football impersonators that I emotionally support. Congratulations and save us Joe!!

Bartman

Quote from: Caz Bombers on January 21, 2022, 03:41:02 PM
DePauw football alum Joe Schoen named GM of the New York Giants, the professional football impersonators that I emotionally support. Congratulations and save us Joe!!
Yes, Congratulations to Joe and his alma mater, I can only hope he will save the Giants, but it will take a few years given how far they've fallen.
"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."
Alex Karras
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
Max McGee
"I love football. I really love football, As far as I'm concerned, it's the second best thing in the world".
Joe Namath

ADL70

With Allegheny's move PAC now has an unwieldy 11 football-playing schools and NCAC is down to nine . I would like to see CWRU go back to NCAC for football and keep Carnegie Mellon as 10th game, as WashU and Chicago do in their respective football conferences. Before DePauw joined NCAC Wabash was able to keep the Bell game in week eleven.
SPARTANS...PREPARE FOR GLORY
HA-WOO, HA-WOO, HA-WOO
Think beyond the possible.
Compete, Win, Respect, Unite

Li'l Giant

Quote from: ADL70 on February 10, 2022, 03:18:00 PM
With PAC now having an unwieldy 11 football-playing schools and NCAC down to nine with Allegheny's move. I would like to see CWRU go back to NCAC for football and keep Carnegie Mellon as 10th game, as WashU and Chicago do in their respective football conferences. Before DePauw joined NCAC Wabash was able to keep the Bell game in week eleven.

I'd be good with this
"I believe in God and I believe I'm gonna go to Heaven, but if something goes wrong and I end up in Hell, I know it's gonna be me and a bunch of D3 officials."---Erik Raeburn

Quote from: sigma one on October 11, 2015, 10:46:46 AMI don't drink with the enemy, and I don't drink lattes at all, with anyone.

VoodooDoc

Former Wabash Coach Stan Parrish passed away on Sunday.  He was some Little Giant.

Crawford

Etchglow

Quote from: Crawford on April 19, 2022, 09:52:50 PM
Any D3 guys in the new USFL ?

Bryan Scott (qb) from Occidental is on the Philadelphia Stars and Keith Gipson (cb) from UMHB is on the Pittsburgh Maulers. Haston Adams (dt) from UMHB was playing for the Stallions but cut when he got hurt.

Gray Fox

Quote from: Etchglow on April 20, 2022, 08:25:53 AM

Bryan Scott (qb) from Occidental is on the Philadelphia Stars and Keith Gipson (cb) from UMHB is on the Pittsburgh Maulers. Haston Adams (dt) from UMHB was playing for the Stallions but cut when he got hurt.
FYI:  Oxy no longer plays football. :'(

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/usfl-first-stars-three-point-conversion-win-maulers
Fierce When Roused

Etchglow

Quote from: Gray Fox on April 25, 2022, 12:46:59 PM

FYI:  Oxy no longer plays football. :'(

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/usfl-first-stars-three-point-conversion-win-maulers

Yeah :-(, but he still is an Alum, can't take that away!

Gray Fox

Quote from: Etchglow on April 25, 2022, 01:24:37 PM

Yeah :-(, but he still is an Alum, can't take that away!

True.  Still good publicity.
Fierce When Roused

Crawford

Thanks Etchglow !