Women's single games

Started by D3hoops.com, January 13, 2005, 04:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3hoops.com

This is the women's single games message board.

Pat Coleman

Post women's single game listings here.

Please post notice to delete listings when they are filled, or delete them yourselves if you are the poster. E-mail to info@d3hoops.com is acceptable as well.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

barbogast

East Texas Baptist University is looking for home and away games for the 24-25 season. We would be willing to return the same year or the following year. if interested please contact Coach Blake Arbogast (barbogast@etbu.edu).

Knight Hoops

FOR 2024-2025 SEASON
Calvin University in Grand Rapids, MI is looking for a single HOME game. Date can be negotiable. The game can be a start of a home-home series or just a single game. Possible guarantee available.
Contact Mark Christner-mark.christner@calvin.edu

dcarden

Albion College, MI
Looking for some single games for the 2024-25 season. 
Home or away and/or can start a home and home if interested.
If you are interested let me know.
Dcarden@albion.edu 
517/629-0516

hammerkc18

FOR 24-25 SEASON

UW-Whitewater is looking for 1 games in the 2024-2025 season.
If you are interested let me know.

Dates are flexible. Please contact Coach Hammer at hammerkc18@uww.edu or call at 262-247-6473.

slyman1012

24-25 Season

UW River Falls is looking for 1 game. Home or away and open to starting a home/home series
Dates Nov 12-14  Nov 30-Dec 4

Contact Shelby.Lyman@uwrf.edu or 425 501 5054

smathews

GUILFORD COLLEGE IN GREENSBORO NC NEEDS A GAME THIS 2023-24 SEASON!

Had a game dropped due to unexpected cancellation.

please email Sarah Mathews smathews@guilford.edu

can be flexible with dates

mmesaris

Vassar College
Looking for two single games for the 2024-25 season.
If you are interested please shoot me an email
mmesaris@vassar.edu

carideoc2

Widener University, located just outside Philadelphia, is looking for single games for next season 24-25, would like to start a home and home series with return games in 25-26.  We have several openings in November and December.  If interested please contact Chris Carideo at cjcarideo@widener.edu

hqa5296

Penn State Altoona is looking for a single game for the 2024-2025 Season. Interested in home or away. Would also be willing to start a home-home series.

If interested, please reach out to my email at hqa5296@psu.edu

Thanks!

barbogast

SINGLE GAMES 24-25

East Texas Baptist University is looking for single games for the upcoming season.

Willing to travel within reasonable distance. If interested please email Barbogast@etbu.edu

*****also still looking for a tournament/classic

Erin Monahan

William Paterson University, Wayne NJ is looking to complete our schedule with a game or two during the week of November 12-16, 2024 and/or a game on 11/22 or 11/23. Please email coach Erin Monahan at monahane@wpunj.edu.

sdobbsjr

Clarkson University is looking for a possible game in the Northeast on November 15 or 16th and December 16 or 17. Please contact me if you have openings.

Sherry Dobbs
sdobbsjr@clarkson.edu

Jdsanche

Hamilton women's basketball looking for a couple of games to round out the schedule!

Please email: jdsanche@hamilton.edu

Willing to travel or play at home