WBB: GSAC

Started by coachwgh, November 09, 2005, 07:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachwgh

Bold prediction: tight GSAC women's race, Regular season champ has at least 3 GSAC loses and tournament winner is not #1 Seed....

bskball101

Anyone have any preseason predictions for how the teams will stack up this year? Will Maryville and Piedmont be the two favoritesto repeat in the GSAC Championship? Only two weeks away until the run begins

scottiedoug

Maryvillle Daily Times has an article about the Scots before the opener tonight with Centre:

http://www.thedailytimes.com/article/20101115/SPORTS/311159980/-1/sports

bballlover

Piedmont ladies open tonight.I expect a banner year.

bskball101

Maryville or Piedmont wins Conference? What about Lagrange?

bskball101

I watched Lagrange play in Fayettville, they looked pretty strong. They will definitely be in the mix. This could be a very tight race in this conference.

lcwildcatfan

Please keep Coach Janice Joseph-Richard's family in your prayers! She passed away not long ago with her battle with cancer! She was a very dear friend of mine! She leaves a true legacy of courage and perseverance behind! She taught me to be a believer and never give up! May God comfort her family! Love
you Coach Richard! <>< LADY WILDCCAT FOREVER!!!!

GottaHaveHeart

Hey Scottiedoug:

Just wanted to check in and see how our ladies are looking this year. I see we 3-2 so far. Look like they played CN pretty tough.

Hope you and your family are doing great.

scottiedoug

GHH:  Nice to hear from you.  I have not seen an entire game yet so do not know much.  Neither Methodist nor VA Wesleyan, whom the Scots beat at a tournament, are having much success.  Agnes Scott tomorrow will be a test, at least if they have anything back from last year.

How is Alex?

GottaHaveHeart

Quote from: scottiedoug on December 03, 2010, 11:54:08 PM
GHH:  Nice to hear from you.  I have not seen an entire game yet so do not know much.  Neither Methodist nor VA Wesleyan, whom the Scots beat at a tournament, are having much success.  Agnes Scott tomorrow will be a test, at least if they have anything back from last year.

How is Alex?

I will check in and see how the Agnes Scott game goes. Hope to come watch a few this year.

Alex is doing great. Thanks for asking. She is still living in Maryville, employed with a company out of  Knoxville, working with and teaching children with autism. I am really proud of her.

scottiedoug

Scots (the Maryville ones) looked pretty good and/or Agnes Scott has dropped off a bit since last year.  Some of the newcomers for Maryville p;ayed well.

scottiedoug

Looks like Piedmont and LaGrange and Maryville are having pretty good years.  This could be interesting....

bballlover

Piedmont was able to defend their home court against LaGrange last weekend and now need to do the same against Murville.