NWC/SCIAC in-game updates board

Started by Pat Coleman, September 01, 2011, 01:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Coleman

Starting a new board for the 2011 season.

This is for people to post running updates on games in progress. Remember, the D3football.com Scoreboard also provides scores of games in progress when schools provide them to us or to PrestoSports.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

cawcdad

Thanks for the heads up Mcat. Just brought it up.

MonroviaCat

No problem.  So far Willamette has not been able to move the ball much.  UWSP finally put a drive togeather but had to settle for a FG

3-0 UWSP early 2nd Q
Go Cats!

cawcdad

This drive is a typical Bcat drive. Looks like it's going to be a 3 and out when they bust off a couple of big runs out of the fly. Then a PI to get them into scoring position.

MonroviaCat

Don't look now, but Pacific actually has a lead!
Go Cats!

cawcdad

Pointers get a pick in the endzone.
I saw Pacific end the season at Menlo. They have some young kids that can play.

cawcdad

After the first half of the first game of the season, the B'cat passing game is not impressive. The D has played well, bend but not breaking.

MonroviaCat

The Bearcat WR looks good but the QB hasn't had time and his throws have not impressed.
Go Cats!

D O.C.

Have you noticed the small screen on the WU web page is pretty small? If you enlarge it, it becomes to blurry with pixels? Somehow I clicked on the small screen and it sent me to Upstream sports and, I think, a better picture.

MonroviaCat

Bearcats punter has been unimpressive today---   :o
Go Cats!

cawcdad

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!

cawcdad

MonroviaCat

Go Cats!