Can we send Pincone some Karma points? Those two things will never get old with me either.
Does anyone have any idea how the leaguw will end up next year? If anyone right now, can pick the top 4 teams in league and be right this time next season, I will meet up with you and buy rounds of whatever you want (alcoholic or not) all night long!!!!!!!!!!
Whitworth, Whitman, L&C, and ugh, George Fox.
Wiser's Whiskey and coke please and thank you.
As for my predictions that are way to early to actually be educated for next year....
1)WW squeaks out another championship
2)Whitman takes second in a tie breaker, beats WW at home loses on the road, etc.
3)L&C beats who they should and steal a couple they should've lost.
4)George Fox's guards carry them to 10-6 and fourth place finish
5) I still hate Fox and it pains me to put them in the playoffs
6)UPS splits with Whitman, loses one to Pacific and Linfield and finishes a game out of the playoffs.
7)Linfield picks up a quality big, but being a freshmen he struggles. (Sophomore year for the kid will be better overall and will make playoffs)
8)PLU starts off ok (5-3) but then underwhelms to a 6-10 record
9) Pacific struggles as they always seem to have injury issues in Forest Grove (bad floor?)
10) Willamette beats Linfield in Salem for their only league win.
11) Lunt still looks like Rumplestilskin when Greg Adrien blows a call in the second half of a close game
12) Lunt and Bridgeland fight each other in the first matchup spurring the second meetings home court fans to put on a faux wwe styled halftime show
13) Bridgeland shows that old man strength and wins the scuffle
14)2 NWC teams make the national tournament, will play each other in the second round (which stinks)
Thank you for taking note and I will revisit this at the end of next season!