MORE NORTH CENTRAL RECRUITSConnor Raridon
Only because I happen to be watching the Twitter feed and not because I care at all about prospect announcements (because, I really don't):
@NCCBasketball - Happy to announce the official commitment of 6'8 St. Charles East big man, Jack Bronec! #WeAreNC #d3h
A very good get for the NCC Cardinals, the 6'8" 215 pound Bronec centered the St. Charles East team this past season, and helped lead them to a 24-4 record. Jack began his HS career as a member of the freshman 'B' team, and progressed/developed into a varsity starter and key contributor. Further skill development and added strength will yet further that development at the college level.
In addition to North Central, he considered Illinois Wesleyan, Augustana, Carthage, Hope, NAIA institutions Roosevelt and Goshen, and D1 Patriot League member Holy Cross from which he had a full tuition offer.
Jack's addition to the Cardinal squad, and his progression, is viewed as an important factor in helping to fill the void created by the loss to graduation of Charlie Rosenberg and, especially, "Big" Jack Burchett in the middle.
--6'5" Wing from Naperville Neuqua Valley
* 15.7 PPG, 6.8 RPG, 57 Three pointers, FG-51%, FT-84%
* All time Neuqua Valley single game scoring mark-40 points. 3rd all-time leading career scorer.
* Upstate 8 Conference POY
* East Aurora Holiday Tournament MVP
* Daily Herald 2 time All-Area 1st team
* Illinois Basketball Coaches Association Class 3A /4A 3rd team All-StateAiden Chang
--6'2" Combo Guard from Freeport Aquin
* 18.7 PPG, 4.7 APG, FG-52%, FT-72%
* Associated Press 2nd team All-State (Only 2 teams are picked)
* Illinois Basketball Coaches Association Class 1A/2A 4th team All-State
* Ranks 16th (ALL Classes) in IHSA history with 364 assists