Author Topic: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference  (Read 8019824 times)

Offline Pat Coleman

• D3sports.com Guru
  • Administrator
  • All-American
  • Check the front page or FAQs before you ask.
    • View Profile
    • D3sports.com
Re: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference
« Reply #61275 on: July 30, 2020, 05:26:42 pm »
So Canton wont lose a year of the stag bowl will they. Hopefully they let us have it 2 times?

There has been talk about going back to Salem for Stagg Bowl 50 -- obviously that is now 2023 instead of 2022. Either way, I'm sure the committee wants to still have two SB's at least in Canton, so I'm sure they will get another one or more.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Let's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Offline hsbsballcoach7

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61276 on: July 30, 2020, 10:26:39 pm »
How did nobody mention Mount Union's new QB coach yet?! Lol
It's none other than Kevin Burke! I just noticed it when scrolling though Twitter news. That's great to hear for the future of the program!

Offline WRMUalum13

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61277 on: July 31, 2020, 12:54:09 pm »
It's none other than Kevin Burke! I just noticed it when scrolling though Twitter news. That's great to hear for the future of the program!

Thatís awesome, KB seemed like a stand up guy and a great leader. He didnít have the physical gifts of some of the other great UMU Qbs but he could run a zone read offense better than anyone Iíve seen at the college level. It was amazing how well he could fake defenders and pull the ball or vice versa in that scheme.

Offline thewaterboy

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #61278 on: August 03, 2020, 02:06:43 am »

Thatís awesome, KB seemed like a stand up guy and a great leader. He didnít have the physical gifts of some of the other great UMU Qbs but he could run a zone read offense better than anyone Iíve seen at the college level. It was amazing how well he could fake defenders and pull the ball or vice versa in that scheme.
In other Mount Union-related coaching news: Former Mount LB Arthur Smith has been elevated to DC at Wesley. As a Wesley fan, I'm pretty pleased about that.

Offline rscl70

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #61279 on: Today at 07:57:31 am »
Now that DIII has ruled out any kind of spring championships for fall sports, I hope participation in any kind of abbreviated spring season will not count against a player's years of eligibility.
12-0 = 13