Author Topic: East Region Fan Poll  (Read 716916 times)

Online Jonny Utah

• All-American
    • View Profile
Re: East Region Fan Poll
« Reply #6645 on: November 17, 2018, 11:33:13 am »
Has no one noticed a score is posted for the Brockport game ??    ???

Ha just saw that.  That looks like the box score from last weeks Morrisville game with the reverse score/stats.

Offline Machiavelli

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: November 17, 2018, 05:02:06 pm »
So earlier in the week I was told by some toolbox butt clown that my opinions and information I share on this site are worthless due to the low number of games i've been able to see this year. Well, butt clown, how do you like me now?

Let's see...

-What in the world happened to Western Connecticut? I thought they were hosting someone this week...Weird.
-I said Del Valley wasn't great this year. They weren't.
-I said MIT flat out stinks. They were down 42 zip at halftime...
-I said Framingham was the best in New England. Today they showed this to be spot on.
-I did make a comment about Husson that maybe was a little off, they were tougher than I gave them credit for, but still not very good.

Not trying to puff my chest because I don't even need to based on today's results. But, Mr. Butt Clown, check your stats next time. Mach knows his football. You're just a wet underpant dripping fan of one school. Take a hike or understand your role. Or just go chase down your AD at the next women's hockey game and wine like a little b!tch some more.

New England Small College Athletic Conference

Offline Dutch Boy

• Starter
  • Keep plugging U!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: November 17, 2018, 08:41:13 pm »
Dlip is saying this now...while this is no knock on Framingham B-Port is not going anywhere. What dlip means by this is that they will present no legitimate threat to any top tier team during these playoffs and IF they make the semiís they will not show close to as well as last year...and last year they lost 24-0. Of course dlip hopes to **** he is wrong but he thinks not.
There's only one place that makes Shocktown look good...that's Troylet.

Offline wesleydad

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: November 17, 2018, 09:09:10 pm »
Dlip is saying this now...while this is no knock on Framingham B-Port is not going anywhere. What dlip means by this is that they will present no legitimate threat to any top tier team during these playoffs and IF they make the semiís they will not show close to as well as last year...and last year they lost 24-0. Of course dlip hopes to **** he is wrong but he thinks not.

Agree. You canít contend and only beat Framingham by 13.

Offline wesleydad

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: November 18, 2018, 10:20:04 am »
   Total   
1   59   Brockport  beat Framingham 40 - 27
2   45   Frostburg  beat WNE 42 - 24
3   35   Del Val  lost to Muhlenberg 20 - 13, lead 13 - 0
4   29   RPI  beat Husson 38 - 14
5   27   Ithaca  dnp
6   26   Salisbury  lost to Alfred 14 - 7
7   22   Montclair  dnp
8   12   CNU  dnp
9   9   Stevenson  lost to Susquehanna 17 - 7
10   6   Wesley  beat Westminster 42 - 34

Including the Lyco and Misericordia losses to F & M and Ursinus and Hopkins beat down of MIT, the east region went 0 - 5 against the south region Centennial Conf.  Not a very good showing.  We did not think the MAC was that good and it showed yesterday.  Del Val should have won the game.  Brockport's win was not very impressive and Frostburg was only up 8 in the 4th quarter, not the beat down of the weak New England school as expected.  3 of the top 4 move on, with at least one sure to lose next week since Brock plays RPI.  I think Frostburg is in for a tough game against Hopkins who is certainly better than WNE.  I think Brock wins and Frostburg loses.

Offline Caz Bombers

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: November 18, 2018, 11:48:16 am »
Ithaca played, sort of. Lost to Utica.

Offline wesleydad

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: November 18, 2018, 03:49:07 pm »
Ithaca played, sort of. Lost to Utica.