Author Topic: FB: New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference  (Read 14904 times)

dlippiel

Re: FB: New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2018, 08:58:13 am »
Congrats to Coast Guard on the nice win over a pretty decent Nichols team last night. It was a great game to watch. All the best to both teams moving forward.

Offline MANDGSU

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Yesterday at 10:58:50 am »
Really interested to see how Kean plays against Springfield with them having a couple weeks to prepare for the option. I'm somewhat bitter that Kean will have 3/4 weeks to prepare for my Gulls. I'll be watching the game closely to see how things shape up. I think it will be a close one.

Narrator voice: It was not.

Was there an injury to the QB this past weekend for Springfield?

Offline ITH radio

• All-Region
  • Join us each Sunday at 7:30 PM
    • View Profile
    • Season VI of ITH
« Reply #62 on: Yesterday at 02:01:31 pm »
Yes, both starting QB Chad Shade and backup David Wells left the game w/ injuries so JR HB Hunter Belzo took over at QB in the game.
Follow us on twitter @ITHuddLLe

Offline MANDGSU

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Yesterday at 02:21:27 pm »
Yes, both starting QB Chad Shade and backup David Wells left the game w/ injuries so JR HB Hunter Belzo took over at QB in the game.

Ahhh, that explains the scoring output.

Offline NED3Guy

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Yesterday at 02:44:03 pm »
I usually post on the ECFC board (yeah I'm the ONE guy who still does that), but after picking Castleton to beat Norwich this weekend I wanted to post over here and eat some crow.

Based solely on previous weeks box scores, I assumed it would be a tight game, but gave the edge to Castleton. After watching some of the game online Saturday, I was truly amazed by what I saw from the Norwich team...guys were flying to the football, not missing tackles and moved the ball effectively with a balanced attack.

The new QB the Cadets were using looked to be a star in the making, as he produced with both his arm, legs and decision making.

Kudos to the Cadet players and staff for rebounding from a tough weekend vs St Lawrence and really taking it to their in-state rivals. (Taking nothing away from Norwich's domination, but can somebody who was at the game tell me if Castleton was as bad as the result makes them look?)

Hopefully the Cadets keep this momentum going and make their big rivalry game vs Coast Guard a battle.