Author Topic: D-3 Players in the Pros  (Read 234738 times)

Offline Teamski

• All-Region
    • View Profile
Re: D-3 Players in the Pros
« Reply #900 on: September 02, 2018, 09:43:45 am »
Seems like a good year for DIII in the NFL.....

-Ski
Wesley College Football.... A Winning Tradition! A Coach Mike Drass Legacy.

Offline HSCTiger74

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 04, 2018, 10:20:49 am »
   I noticed that Alex Tanney of Monmouth (IL) is still hanging in there, making the Giants' 53 man roster.
Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes? - George Gobel

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 07, 2018, 11:14:24 am »
   I noticed that Alex Tanney of Monmouth (IL) is still hanging in there, making the Giants' 53 man roster.
Tanney looked good in preseason and deserved his spot.....although I hope the Giants never need him to play
"When I played college football ,I was slow, real slow, but when I caught them, it was glorious" Bartman
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers.”
― Max McGee Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I
“I never graduated college, but I was only there for two terms – Truman’s and Eisenhower’s” – Alex Karras

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: October 02, 2018, 06:25:20 pm »
Ali Marpet , Hobart and TB Bucs, is currently the third highest ranked Olineman in the entire NFL as per Pro Football Focus, as of week #3...this should be his ProBowl year
"When I played college football ,I was slow, real slow, but when I caught them, it was glorious" Bartman
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers.”
“I never graduated college, but I was only there for two terms – Truman’s and Eisenhower’s” – Alex Karras

Offline Kira & Jaxon's Dad

• All-American
    • View Profile
    • MTU Football
« Reply #904 on: October 09, 2018, 09:11:34 pm »
Ali Marpet , Hobart and TB Bucs, is currently the third highest ranked Olineman in the entire NFL as per Pro Football Focus, as of week #3...this should be his ProBowl year

He just signed a 5 year extension:  https://es.pn/2RDvWKs

$54 million. $26.8 million guaranteed
National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 10, 2018, 10:17:45 am »

He was humble enough to attend the Hobart-Union game in Geneva on his bye week this Saturday. A total class guy that came out on the field for the Geneva youth program kids at half time. Proud to call him a Statesman .

Offline jknezek

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 10, 2018, 11:21:58 am »

He was humble enough to attend the Hobart-Union game in Geneva on his bye week this Saturday. A total class guy that came out on the field for the Geneva youth program kids at half time. Proud to call him a Statesman .

Witfoot has come a long way!

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 10, 2018, 05:38:46 pm »
I miss Whittfoot....he was just a friendly Wittenberg player who had heard that Ali Marpet was awesome....he was right ;)