For the ODAC, the easy answer would be Bridgewater ... 23-straight regular season wins at Jopson Field (McDaniel could very well end that in two weeks).
But I'm going to go with Washington & Lee. Considering they've gone 29-31 overall over the past six seasons, their home record of 19-10 over that time is pretty impressive (7-2 over the last two seasons). And over that span, they've always had a winning record each year at home.
And of the 10 losses, five were pretty "impressive":
- Last year, lost 31-28 to 8-2 Hampden-Sydney
- Were down only 7-3 at the half to 12-2 Bridgewater in 2003 before they lost 28-3 to the national semi-finalists.
- Only lost 21-14 to 9-2 Hopkins in 2002.
- Lost in overtime (34-28) to 12-1 Bridgewater in 2001 (national runner-up)
- In 2000, they were down 14-10 at the half to 8-3 Emory & Henry before losing 24-10 to the eventual ODAC champions.