Author Topic: MAC Freedom League  (Read 529806 times)

Offline jmcozenlaw

• Starter
    • View Profile
Re: MAC Freedom League
« Reply #3510 on: March 22, 2019, 06:03:30 pm »

Thanks Oline!!! Single best post on any D3 board in 3 years? I'm blushing (let's keep the NESCAC folks away from reading it though as they would mock it, while knowing it's true, ego would get in the way ;) )

Trading during the day......................and I'd cover D3 sports (football and basketball) for Pat, FOR FREE, if he needed or wanted the help! :)
I know what you mean.  +1!

... and I agree about "hungry kids" who just want a chance. McMurry, my alma mater, is a real "first generation" school.  There are no BMW's in the student parking lot.
I am coming up on 20 years on these boards, myself.  It has been and still is fun.

Gotta have a day job, tho'.

Spot on Ralph! I'd never knock an "elite" school in any way, shape or form, but I've met so many wildly successful (by many, many, many different definitions) people from the "non-elite" schools that I was in a while have to remind those who look down on others, that it might open up some doors unavailable to some, but it does squat to keep you inside. The number of Ivy Leaguer's I've had to can over the years would blow your mind!

Offline CCHoopster

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: April 02, 2019, 10:17:11 am »
York to the commonwealth

Offline Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

• All-American
  • Broadcaster, Announcer, Analyst, and Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Hoopsville
« Reply #3512 on: April 02, 2019, 12:02:52 pm »
Yep ... it was a long dance, but it has happened.

http://www.ycpspartans.com/sports/generalreleases/York_MAC_Announcement
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Offline CCHoopster

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: April 14, 2019, 09:40:44 am »
Letís all recheck our sources because March 31st has potential to be a day where a conference votes to add York. Itís not the NJAC, Cent or Landmark.

ADís will be conversing/voting to move a team from the 10 member commonwealth to the 8 member Freedom. It will be Lycoming if they chose to move a team and do so. If they do move and have two 9 team conferences, they will be looking to add a 10th team in both.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 09:42:54 am by CCHoopster »