Poll

Who wins this week’s Battle for The Little Brass Bell?

#4 North Central Cardinals
#5 Wheaton Thunder

Voting closes: Today at 03:49:18 pm

Author Topic: FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin  (Read 6380464 times)

Offline USee

• All-American
    • View Profile
Re: FB: College Conference of Illinois and Wisconsin
« Reply #38820 on: Yesterday at 03:03:13 pm »
The Quick Hits pickers select Wheaton to win by a 4-2 margin with Luke Anthony as the leading candidate as MOP.

Hansen Ratings has NCC as a 4.5pt favorite.

Feels like a pickem game to me.
I just saw the final Top 25 and was generally fine with the Top 8, but personally would have probably have put NCC #1, Mount #2 and UWW #3, St. Johns #4, Muhlenberg #5, Wheaton #6, Delaware Valley #7, and UMHB #8. -Stagg Again! Dec 2019

Online robertgoulet

• All-Region
  • NCC Alum, 00-04
    • View Profile
« Reply #38821 on: Yesterday at 03:14:11 pm »
The Quick Hits pickers select Wheaton to win by a 4-2 margin with Luke Anthony as the leading candidate as MOP.

Hansen Ratings has NCC as a 4.5pt favorite.

Feels like a pickem game to me.

You're the brains of this operation so I'll default to you. (my gut tells me Wheaton by 2 scores, but I also thought Aurora would be close so it's probably just indigestion)
You win! You always do!

Offline USee

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #38822 on: Yesterday at 04:52:42 pm »
Tough one to analyze after 2 years away for both teams. Lot's of knowns and unknowns for both teams.
I just saw the final Top 25 and was generally fine with the Top 8, but personally would have probably have put NCC #1, Mount #2 and UWW #3, St. Johns #4, Muhlenberg #5, Wheaton #6, Delaware Valley #7, and UMHB #8. -Stagg Again! Dec 2019

Offline WashedUpCard

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38823 on: Yesterday at 05:22:35 pm »
Tough one to analyze after 2 years away for both teams. Lot's of knowns and unknowns for both teams.

And the lack of competitive contests for both teams in their first game of the season.  I don't think either team put anything but their basic schemes on film.