Author Topic: FB: American Southwest Conference  (Read 3119173 times)

Offline Reverendbiker

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Re: FB: American Southwest Conference
« Reply #22785 on: January 12, 2021, 07:10:08 pm »
If you're looking for a mental warm up for the spring season, follow Jack Phelps on twitter. He has been posting video highlights of the Cru as a run up to the short season.

That would be me.  Thanks for the plug!  I plan to make a post every day until the first spring game.  Here's hoping the season gets played!

Offline Toby Taff

• All-American
  • Downtown Abilene @ night
    • View Profile
« Reply #22786 on: January 13, 2021, 08:21:29 am »
If you're looking for a mental warm up for the spring season, follow Jack Phelps on twitter. He has been posting video highlights of the Cru as a run up to the short season.

That would be me.  Thanks for the plug!  I plan to make a post every day until the first spring game.  Here's hoping the season gets played!
Welcome to the board. I love your twitter content.
My wife and I are Alumni of both UMHB and HSU.  You think you are confused, my kids don't know which Purple and Gold team to pull for.

Offline True To The Cru

• Junior Varsity
  • Website covering all things UMHB sports
    • View Profile
    • True To The Cru
« Reply #22787 on: January 15, 2021, 06:33:19 pm »
Four former UMHB football players will be on the sidelines as coaches in tomorrow's UIL 6A D1 State Championship game. Read all about the UMHB connection in Texas' premier state championship!
https://truetothecru.com/2021/01/15/former-umhb-football-standouts-set-to-lead-westlake-southlake-carroll-into-uil-6a-d1-state-championship-on-saturday/