Author Topic: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference  (Read 7343623 times)

Offline raiderpa

• All-Region
    • View Profile
Re: FB: Ohio Athletic Conference
« Reply #60585 on: December 11, 2019, 09:41:32 pm »
I felt that Mount Union was treated extremely fairly and generously on the all-region team.

Offline Raider1

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #60586 on: Yesterday at 12:48:13 pm »
North Central rolling 21-0 end of 1st qtr

Offline edward de vere

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60587 on: Yesterday at 12:56:46 pm »
"There's no defensive back there to even try to make a play on the football."

Hmmm.  Sounds familiar.

Offline raiderpa

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #60588 on: Yesterday at 01:22:32 pm »
Rutter 5 TD passes so far, 4 to Kamienski

Offline hsbsballcoach7

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60589 on: Yesterday at 01:45:34 pm »
Rutter 5 TD passes so far, 4 to Kamienski

Dude is a consistent machine with great hands. They are on a roll. Muhlenburg had no answer

Offline gizzmo13

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #60590 on: Yesterday at 01:52:35 pm »
I thought Justin hill was clearly the best wr in d3 but after seeing him live in person once and on  tv a few games, Kamienski might be the best in d3 and only a jr I believe.  Definitely nfl potential.

Offline USee

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #60591 on: Yesterday at 02:33:37 pm »
I thought Justin hill was clearly the best wr in d3 but after seeing him live in person once and on  tv a few games, Kamienski might be the best in d3 and only a jr I believe.  Definitely nfl potential.

Kamienski isnít near the athlete Justin Hill is. AK11 is a great college FB WR, but I seriously doubt we will see him on Sundays.
Come try my new restaurant called "Karma". There are no menus....you get what you deserve!

Offline archgemini24

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #60592 on: Yesterday at 03:16:35 pm »

Kamienski isnít near the athlete Justin Hill is. AK11 is a great college FB WR, but I seriously doubt we will see him on Sundays.

Ditto. Kaminski is good, no doubt about it, and he seems to have all the fundamentals and ability to find holes in zones when needed, but he is not the sheer dude that Hill is. It is a credit to him that he is in the conversation, though. But as far as Sunday potential, it takes something else. Look at Jared Ruth, for example. Probably one of the toughest covers in all of D3 last year next to Hill, and I don't think he even got a workout.

Side note: we all mentioned that whichever team won the Raiders/Cardinals game was probably going to make it to Shenandoah. Looks like that prediction is panning out.

Offline Dr. Acula

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #60593 on: Yesterday at 04:03:05 pm »

Ditto. Kaminski is good, no doubt about it, and he seems to have all the fundamentals and ability to find holes in zones when needed, but he is not the sheer dude that Hill is. It is a credit to him that he is in the conversation, though. But as far as Sunday potential, it takes something else. Look at Jared Ruth, for example. Probably one of the toughest covers in all of D3 last year next to Hill, and I don't think he even got a workout.

Side note: we all mentioned that whichever team won the Raiders/Cardinals game was probably going to make it to Shenandoah. Looks like that prediction is panning out.

Ruth was in the Lions' rookie minicamp.

Kamienski is a stud at the D3 level, but as scouting guru (and Mount alum) Dane Brugler always says NFL teams don't care about stats, awards or highlights.  They care about projectable traits.  Hill athletically possesses traits that Kamiensky does not.

Offline archgemini24

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
« Reply #60594 on: Yesterday at 04:39:57 pm »
Ruth was in the Lions' rookie minicamp.

Kamienski is a stud at the D3 level, but as scouting guru (and Mount alum) Dane Brugler always says NFL teams don't care about stats, awards or highlights.  They care about projectable traits.  Hill athletically possesses traits that Kamiensky does not.

He was? Nice, even if he did not make the team. Happy to be wrong.

I agree with your other point if I am understanding it correctly. I am oversimplifying it, but I have heard it a little differently: teams are often looking for the things they cannot teach. Refine, maybe, but not teach.

Offline kate

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #60595 on: Yesterday at 05:29:08 pm »
Huge Congrats to the Cardinals today soundly beating those Muhlenberg Mules - now, Team that beat our Aggies last Saturday, PLEASE bring it home Friday night in Texas!!!    GOOD LUCK!!!  GO CARDINALS!!!