Author Topic: BB: NESCAC: New England Small College Athletic Conference  (Read 136412 times)

Offline jumpshot

• Starter
    • View Profile
Re: BB: NESCAC: New England Small College Athletic Conference
« Reply #525 on: April 08, 2019, 03:24:12 pm »
amH63 failed to finish his post by reporting Williams crushed the former lord jeffs 14 to 4 ....

Offline Mammoths Fan

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 09, 2019, 07:14:47 pm »
How does the song go...."Two out of three ain't bad....";  it's actually surprising to me how few sweeps there are in conference play.  Every winning pitcher in the series was a senior which is telling.  Big weekend for both programs coming up.

Offline Ralph Turner

• Hall of Fame
  • All-American
  • Hall of Famer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 09, 2019, 10:18:45 pm »
How does the song go...."Two out of three ain't bad....";  it's actually surprising to me how few sweeps there are in conference play.  Every winning pitcher in the series was a senior which is telling.  Big weekend for both programs coming up.
Welcome aboard.

My rule of thumb is your team must sweep the series against the "non-post-season-conference-tournament" teams and then win the 3-games series against the rest, especially when playing at home.  "Defend your house". If you only halve the 2-game or 4-game series, you make no progress.

Offline NothingButNESCAC

• Second-stringer
    • View Profile
    • Nothing but NESCAC
« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2019, 05:16:52 pm »
Hey NESCAC Fans,

It's really unfortunate that we have to do this, but we have less than two weeks to raise a small fortune ($350) in order to renew our ownership of the domain name nothingbutnescac.com so if you've found our coverage of NESCAC sports entertaining, please consider helping us to keep it going for another two years!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/nothing-but-nescac-domain-renewal

Sincerely,
NbN