Author Topic: Mid-Atlantic Region  (Read 146622 times)

Offline EB2319

• Starter
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Atlantic Region
« Reply #1095 on: June 18, 2020, 10:22:09 am »
Thanks for the link Dave, and nice job.  Do you know if the 10 region chart is published somewhere?

Offline Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

• All-American
  • Broadcaster, Announcer, Analyst, and Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Hoopsville
Re: Mid-Atlantic Region
« Reply #1096 on: June 18, 2020, 03:09:45 pm »
Thanks for the link Dave, and nice job.  Do you know if the 10 region chart is published somewhere?

It is not simply because there is no interest in starting people up in a tizzy on something that could change or get tweaked a bit in the coming 9-12 months.

I think we will get a sense of how it will look moving forward, but I think there is a sense of wanting to keep things close to the vest until they can really reveal things ... instead of having half a dozen or more versions (as they change) out there confusing people.

I do know there was one version put out that drew initial concerns and had this entire process put on pause as it went back to committees for more work. Another version was available in January when the conference commissioners looked at it and gave their final approval. That was the version used when things went through in April, but considering more tweaks were already expected and such ... the final version isn't available yet and thus nothing is public.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director for D3sports.com. Broadcaster for NCAA.com & several colleges. PA Announcer for Gophers & Brigade. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.