Author Topic: The Big Dance  (Read 17478 times)

Offline blooter442

• All-American
    • View Profile
Re: The Big Dance
« Reply #360 on: Yesterday at 09:51:12 pm »
Wow I go out to dinner and missed all that. Deeeeeep breaths everyone...

(Not that I havenít been involved in my own squabbles on here, but sometimes it just takes someone outside of the situation saying it.)

Offline blooter442

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: Yesterday at 09:57:31 pm »
Just took the train home which takes me right by Bello...nobody on the field but the lights were on and the snow was falling and it was illuminated by the lights. Pretty cool scene, but itíll all be gone by tomorrow methinks.

Offline Flying Weasel

• All-Conference
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: Yesterday at 10:42:31 pm »
Does anybody know if Rochester streamed the first round game they hosted but didn't play in last weekend (St. Lawrence vs. Brockport St.)?  If so, was there commentary?  Just curious what to expect since I'm 90% sure I won't be making the trek up to Rochester for a variety of reasons.  Really, really bummed about this.

Offline Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

• All-American
  • Broadcaster, Announcer, Analyst, and Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Hoopsville
« Reply #363 on: Today at 12:12:07 am »
Does anybody know if Rochester streamed the first round game they hosted but didn't play in last weekend (St. Lawrence vs. Brockport St.)?  If so, was there commentary?  Just curious what to expect since I'm 90% sure I won't be making the trek up to Rochester for a variety of reasons.  Really, really bummed about this.

If they streamed any games, they have to stream all the games. Commentary is supposed to be the same: do for one; do for all. Rochester tends to be the type of department that will adhere to those rules.
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director, play-by-play and analyst for D3sports.com. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.