Author Topic: FB: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference  (Read 281600 times)

Offline Pat Coleman

• D3sports.com Guru
  • Administrator
  • All-American
  • Check the front page or FAQs before you ask.
    • View Profile
    • D3sports.com
Re: FB: Upper Midwest Athletic Conference
« Reply #1095 on: March 27, 2020, 04:47:56 pm »
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Let's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Offline Baldini

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:59 pm »
Disappointing as always to hear the news of a closure. Everyone knows that more will follow, but disappointing regardless. 

Offline Baldini

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 01, 2020, 12:18:36 pm »
Just a heads up Pat, the UMAC has re-did their conference football schedule with the closing of MacMurray and what you have on D3 Football is no longer correct.

Offline Pat Coleman

• D3sports.com Guru
  • Administrator
  • All-American
    • View Profile
    • D3sports.com
« Reply #1098 on: April 01, 2020, 01:05:04 pm »
Just a heads up Pat, the UMAC has re-did their conference football schedule with the closing of MacMurray and what you have on D3 Football is no longer correct.

Do you have a link with the new schedule? There is no 2020 schedule on the UMAC website's football page.
Let's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

Offline Baldini

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 01, 2020, 01:57:15 pm »

Do you have a link with the new schedule? There is no 2020 schedule on the UMAC website's football page.

I also checked the UMAC site and got nothing, but Martin Luther and St. Scholastica have updated their schedules on their sites. I also checked Northwestern and Greenville, but they still show the old schedules. I would hope the UMAC site would release the complete schedule, but they don't do a very good job with such things, so I would not told my breath waiting for them to release information. It is time consuming but in the UMAC you usually need to go from one school site to the next to get what you are looking for. Back to square one.

Offline Pat Coleman

• D3sports.com Guru
  • Administrator
  • All-American
    • View Profile
    • D3sports.com
« Reply #1100 on: April 01, 2020, 02:09:08 pm »

I also checked the UMAC site and got nothing, but Martin Luther and St. Scholastica have updated their schedules on their sites. I also checked Northwestern and Greenville, but they still show the old schedules. I would hope the UMAC site would release the complete schedule, but they don't do a very good job with such things, so I would not told my breath waiting for them to release information. It is time consuming but in the UMAC you usually need to go from one school site to the next to get what you are looking for. Back to square one.

With all the moving parts, I don't think I can make changes for just one or two teams at a time, but I'll contact the conference office.

Offline Baldini

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 01, 2020, 02:17:02 pm »
Understandable.

Offline Pat Coleman

• D3sports.com Guru
  • Administrator
  • All-American
    • View Profile
    • D3sports.com
« Reply #1102 on: April 01, 2020, 02:58:52 pm »
Alright -- I think this is all sorted now.

The eight UMAC teams are playing non-conference games against each other in Week 10 of the season. Each of those games is a conference rematch.

Offline Baldini

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 01, 2020, 04:01:28 pm »
Alright -- I think this is all sorted now.

The eight UMAC teams are playing non-conference games against each other in Week 10 of the season. Each of those games is a conference rematch.

You are the man Pat.

https://www.d3football.com/conf/umac/2020/schedule