FB: Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

This is the new home of SCAC discussion. Welcome aboard, everyone.

scaccommish

Ron Boerger

OK, looks like everything is working OK.  Now I have to read the FAQ ...  ;D

consultant

Ron Boerger

OK, I don't remember seeing "karma" as an attribute earlier today.  Pray tell, how does one attain enlightenment ??

evacuee

Ex-major and I think it was consultant were Kappa Sigs at Millsaps.  One of you wanted to know who my friend was because he might have been your frat buddy.  He lives and works here in New Orleans after having graduated in 1999 from the 5th year accounting program.  Maybe if he knew his buddies were going to be at some of the games, he would be willing to come with me this fall should I be able to make it for one.  I'm interested to see what the new coaches are doing. 

Ron Boerger

Pat,

Just curious, will you autoroll old posts off as you did with the old software?  I see some value in being able to go back in history but the thought of having to go to page 74 of a discussion doesn't excite.  Then again, I could change my default order to "most recent post first" if you're not planning to roll the old posts off.   

And, have you considered having a separate topic for dumb questions like these??  It might save you having to answer the same questions over and over again. 

Pat Coleman

Questions, questions ...

Posts won't scroll in the same way. You can get to the most recent posts by clicking on the number of the latest page next to the conference's name,
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

tu_lb53

Looks nice - looking forward to this season

While I'm here, does anyone have the scoop on the D this year for Trinity? I've been out of town for a while, haven't talked to anyone on the team.

etg

tu_lb53,
Mike Inco is the new Def. Coord. and the early workouts seem to be going well; my thinking is that after a week or two the "Black Flag" will be back. There is a scrimmage vs. Monterrey Tech (who else?) on Aug. 27th, 10 a.m., Stevens Stadium. Be there!

DesertLynx

"It is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman

Pat Coleman

The text has to go inside those little codes in order to have an effect.
Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

DesertLynx

-John Heisman

DesertLynx

-John Heisman

DesertLynx

Coach R ,

What are you hearing out of memphis? 

DL

-John Heisman