Author Topic: Officiating opportunities  (Read 6709 times)

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Officiating opportunities
« on: January 25, 2008, 02:32:53 pm »
As one of the Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2008 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials.

Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 28-30, 2008 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

If you have questions, I can be contacted directly at therefereeschool@verizon.net

Dan Picard
ECAC Women's Basketball Officiating Coordinator
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Re: Officiating opportunities
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 12:59:38 pm »
As one of the Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2009 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials.

Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 27-29, 2009 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

If you have questions, I can be contacted directly at therefereeschool@verizon.net

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Recruitment of potential high school and collegiate officials in New England
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 03:19:10 pm »
As one of the Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2010 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 26-28, 2009 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

Also, all coaches are asked to take an opportunity to encourage their graduating student-athletes to become involved in officiating! In most cases, former players make great officials. If you have a student-athlete who is interested, contact me for further information in your area. I'll be happy to get them in touch with the local high school organizations offering the training to become a basketball official.

Good luck to all this season!

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
Officiating opportunities
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 03:19:21 pm »
As one of the ECAC Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2011 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 25-27, 2011 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

Also, all coaches are asked to take an opportunity to encourage their graduating student-athletes to become involved in officiating! In most cases, former players make great officials. If you have a student-athlete who is interested, contact me for further information in your area. I'll be happy to get them in touch with the local high school organizations offering the training to become a basketball official.

If you have questions, I can be contacted directly at dpicardecac@gmail.com

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 10:50:37 am »
As one of the ECAC Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2012 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 30-April 1, 2012 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 07:53:11 am »
As one of the ECAC Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2013 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 22-24, 2013 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 01:42:07 pm »
As one of the ECAC Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2014 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 28-30, 2014 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
2015 Officiating opportunities - New England Region tryout
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 02:05:05 pm »
As one of the ECAC Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2015 tryout for joining the ECAC staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 27-29, 2015 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com This event is jointly hosted by Ken Nosek and myself.

Dan Picard
New England Region

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
2016-17 Officiating opportunities - New England Region
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 02:51:46 pm »
As one of the Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2016 tryout for joining our staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of April 1-3, 2016 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com. This event is jointly hosted by Ken Nosek and myself.

Finally, we are trying to reach out to those students officiating at the intramural levels......we did send a blast email to administrators regarding this.....please share my contact information with your director of intramural officiating!

If you have questions, I can be contacted directly at danpicardwbbref@gmail.com

Dan Picard
Coordinator of Women's Basketball Officials for the
CCC, GNAC, LEC, NAC and NECC

Offline twoblindrefs

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2017, 08:50:22 am »
As one of the Coordinators of Women's Basketball Officials in New England, I wanted to notify potential candidates of the 2016 tryout for joining our staff of officials. Our tryout will be conducted the weekend of March 31-April 2, 2017 and more information can be found at www.therefereeschool.com. This event is jointly hosted by Ken Nosek and myself.

Finally, we are trying to reach out to those students officiating at the intramural levels......we did send a blast email to administrators regarding this.....please share my contact information with your director of intramural officiating!

If you have questions, I can be contacted directly at danpicardwbbref@gmail.com

Dan Picard
Coordinator of Women's Basketball Officials for the
CCC, GNAC, LEC, NAC and NECC