D3baseball.com > National topics

BB: New at D3baseball.com

(1/2) > >>

Jim Dixon:
D3baseball.com turns one on Wednesday.  How are you going to celebrate?

BigPoppa:

--- Quote from: Jim Dixon on February 11, 2008, 07:54:44 pm ---D3baseball.com turns one on Wednesday.  How are you going to celebrate?

--- End quote ---

By reflecting on the warm and comfy relationship I have developed with each of you in the past 12 months. I am feeling a bit soft as Valentine's Day approaches.

janesvilleflash:
I'm going to the local watering hole, and drink till opening day, or dark, whichever comes first.

Jim Dixon:

--- Quote from: janesvilleflash on February 13, 2008, 09:26:52 am ---I'm going to the local watering hole, and drink till opening day, or dark, whichever comes first.

--- End quote ---

Me too but in my neck of the woods that means 4:30 - gaining 7 minutes of daylight every day - Yoo Hoo

Jim Dixon:
D3sports.com’s partnership with PrestoSports brings regular-season game data to D3baseball.com for the first time in 2008. Twenty Division III conferences with baseball use Presto’s score reporting services, and games involving those leagues will be published on D3baseball.com, much like D3hoops.com and D3football.com track and post scores.

The leagues included are: CAC, CCC, GNAC, HCAC, LAND, LEC, MASCAC, MAC Commonwealth, MAC Freedom, NESCAC, NEWMAC, NAC, NEAC, NWC, ODAC, SCAC, SCIAC, SLIAC, UAA and USAC.

Unfortunately, compiling the full 40-game schedule for the other 200-plus teams in Division III is not something we have the manpower to do, as an organization of volunteers. But in future years, as more leagues join the network, our scoreboard’s reach will grow. You can find the scores with the Daily scoreboard link on the menu rail, with links to team pages from there. We’ll also be revamping our Region pages to point to team pages where we have them, as well as conference pages which will include standings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version