D3baseball.com > National topics

BB: Pool B

<< < (2/160) > >>

Ralph Turner:

--- Quote from: BRONKO7 on April 21, 2008, 01:34:31 pm ---Does that make Emory the 6th?

--- End quote ---
In region record is only 22-9-1.  The Adrian Loss is in-region.  UDallas loss is not in-region.

That is borderline.

Bronko7:
So who is on the outside looking in at a Pool B? I can't seem to find a 6th option better than Emory.

Ralph Turner:

--- Quote from: BRONKO7 on April 21, 2008, 03:00:38 pm ---So who is on the outside looking in at a Pool B? I can't seem to find a 6th option better than Emory.

--- End quote ---
Rockford (NATHC) 19-9 overall/ 17-4 in region/ 15-1 in conference (Pool B).

Juniata Landmark Conference 21-9 overall/ 20-6 in-region

Those two teams seem to be in strong contention.

Bronko7:

--- Quote from: Ralph Turner on April 21, 2008, 05:52:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: BRONKO7 on April 21, 2008, 03:00:38 pm ---So who is on the outside looking in at a Pool B? I can't seem to find a 6th option better than Emory.

--- End quote ---
Rockford (NATHC) 19-9 overall/ 17-4 in region/ 15-1 in conference (Pool B).

Juniata Landmark Conference 21-9 overall/ 20-6 in-region

Those two teams seem to be in strong contention.

--- End quote ---
I think that with Emory's schedule they have to be considered over these two, I don't think either has beat a ranked opponent. Also Rockford has two really tough series coming up with Augustana & Ill Wes. if they can pull 3 of 4 I will be a believer. As for Juniata they are a good squad but I cant see them sneaking in especially when lost a pair to another pool B contender in St. Scholastica.

OshDude:
St. Scholastica's loss to Martin Luther takes off some of the luster and brings them back to the Pool B pack a bit. I still like CSS a lot as a Pool B, but a couple more hiccups like the Martin Luther one and all bets are off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version