The saying in the NFL is: "on any given Sunday." The idea being that anyone can win a game no matter the match up because, well, things happen. The same could be true in Division III basketball. On any given night, someone will pull off an upset. And in some weeks we see multiple upsets.
What to make of it all? Tune into Sunday's edition of Hoopsville
as Dave tries to make sense of most of it with guests from around the country who can provide their insight.
Also on tap for tonight, can Amherst women run the table? What to make of William Peace men's basketball. And why one coach is highly regarded in the Chinese-American culture.
Tune in starting at 7:00 PM ET here: http://www.d3hoops.com/hoopsville/archives/2016-17/jan15
- or via Facebook Live. If you can't watch the show live, you can catch up On Demand once it is off the air or download the podcast via SoundCloud or iTunes.
Guests scheduled (in order of appearance):
- G.P. Gromacki, No. 2 Amherst women's head coach
- Claude Shields, William Peace men's coach
- Carol Jue, Chapman women's coach - WBCA Center Court
- Mark Beinborn, Augustana women's coach
- Ira Thor, New Jersey City SID - Atlantic Regional Reporter
And don't forget about the Hoopsville Mailbag segment! Email questions you may have to the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer them tonight or on a future show.
You can also tune into the podcast(s) after the show has aired:
Don't forget you can always interact with us: