Author Topic: BB: New at D3baseball.com  (Read 3566 times)

Offline Jim Dixon

• D3baseball.com Guru
  • Global Moderator
  • All-Region
  • Managing Editor, D3baseball.com
    • View Profile
BB: New at D3baseball.com
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:54:44 pm »
D3baseball.com turns one on Wednesday.  How are you going to celebrate?

Offline BigPoppa

• All-American
    • View Profile
    • Carthage Baseball
Re: D3baseball.com turns one.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 11:16:41 am »
D3baseball.com turns one on Wednesday.  How are you going to celebrate?

By reflecting on the warm and comfy relationship I have developed with each of you in the past 12 months. I am feeling a bit soft as Valentine's Day approaches.
Baseball is not a game that builds character, it is a game that reveals it.

Offline janesvilleflash

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 09:26:52 am »
I'm going to the local watering hole, and drink till opening day, or dark, whichever comes first.
If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved.

Offline Jim Dixon

• D3baseball.com Guru
  • Global Moderator
  • All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 12:29:47 pm »
I'm going to the local watering hole, and drink till opening day, or dark, whichever comes first.

Me too but in my neck of the woods that means 4:30 - gaining 7 minutes of daylight every day - Yoo Hoo

Offline Jim Dixon

• D3baseball.com Guru
  • Global Moderator
  • All-Region
    • View Profile
New at D3baseball.com
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 02:52:01 pm »
D3sports.com’s partnership with PrestoSports brings regular-season game data to D3baseball.com for the first time in 2008. Twenty Division III conferences with baseball use Presto’s score reporting services, and games involving those leagues will be published on D3baseball.com, much like D3hoops.com and D3football.com track and post scores.

The leagues included are: CAC, CCC, GNAC, HCAC, LAND, LEC, MASCAC, MAC Commonwealth, MAC Freedom, NESCAC, NEWMAC, NAC, NEAC, NWC, ODAC, SCAC, SCIAC, SLIAC, UAA and USAC.

Unfortunately, compiling the full 40-game schedule for the other 200-plus teams in Division III is not something we have the manpower to do, as an organization of volunteers. But in future years, as more leagues join the network, our scoreboard’s reach will grow. You can find the scores with the Daily scoreboard link on the menu rail, with links to team pages from there. We’ll also be revamping our Region pages to point to team pages where we have them, as well as conference pages which will include standings.

Spence

Re: New at D3baseball.com
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:51:11 pm »
D3sports.com’s partnership with PrestoSports brings regular-season game data to D3baseball.com for the first time in 2008. Twenty Division III conferences with baseball use Presto’s score reporting services, and games involving those leagues will be published on D3baseball.com, much like D3hoops.com and D3football.com track and post scores.

The leagues included are: CAC, CCC, GNAC, HCAC, LAND, LEC, MASCAC, MAC Commonwealth, MAC Freedom, NESCAC, NEWMAC, NAC, NEAC, NWC, ODAC, SCAC, SCIAC, SLIAC, UAA and USAC.

Unfortunately, compiling the full 40-game schedule for the other 200-plus teams in Division III is not something we have the manpower to do, as an organization of volunteers. But in future years, as more leagues join the network, our scoreboard’s reach will grow. You can find the scores with the Daily scoreboard link on the menu rail, with links to team pages from there. We’ll also be revamping our Region pages to point to team pages where we have them, as well as conference pages which will include standings.

Love the additions...