Author Topic: LL in game updates  (Read 111585 times)

Offline BomberJeff

• Starter
    • View Profile
Re: LL in game updates
« Reply #1710 on: November 11, 2017, 02:02:33 pm »
Cortland opens the 2nd half with back to back touchdown drives, both of them ending with Ferreira runs from 13 and 9.  Nabi got intercepted in the drive inbetween.

5:52 in the 3rd- Cortland 20 Ithaca 34

Meanwhile, RPI just missed a 24 yard field goal to the right.  Union holds on to their 14-13 lead.

EDIT- Ithaca responds with a touchdown of their, the 6th TD pass from Nabi today.  This time, he finds Bauer from 10 yards out.  2:34 left in the 3rd: Cortland 20 Ithaca 41.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 02:05:32 pm by BomberJeff »

Offline BomberJeff

• Starter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: November 11, 2017, 02:25:18 pm »
RPI has defeated Union 20 to 14 and will go to the D3 playoffs.

Congrats to the Engineers on a great season, and best of luck to you all in what is ahead.

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: November 11, 2017, 02:40:17 pm »
Congrats to the Engineers on winning the Shoes today. Good luck in the NCAA tournament.......Hobart's highpoint of the season was beating you 30-0 ;D

Ithaca looks secure in beating Cortland for the Jug....this is a great game by the Bombers and I think your entrance into the Liberty League has tipped the scales in favor of the LL over the E8 as far as depth of quality teams , and when Buffalo State joins I think the LL will no longer be the second best league in NYS. It will be interesting to see if we have Cortaca II, frankly, I would rather see Ithaca and Union play in the ECAC's and see what they can do against NJAC , MAC or MASCAC teams....that would leave Hobart to play in the NYS Bowl ;D...wishful thinking

Hobart wrapping up season against Rochester....looks like Hobart could run all day if they wanted to, but Yellowjackets have some fight in them and have scored a couple TD's

Saints played tough against a Germinerio-less Brockport, but still down 21-7 at half
When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers.”
― Max McGee Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I
“I never graduated college, but I was only there for two terms – Truman’s and Eisenhower’s” – Alex Karras