D3hockey.com > Women's hockey

ECAC East-West Classic

(1/1)

Steve Wiitala:
Norwich is getting pounded by Plattsburgh after M'ville surprises Elmira with a tie.  Never expected either outcome.  Norwich losing to Platty is not a surprise, but 6-0 after 2?  Rarely do I give up on a game like that, its just too painful to watch any more for this former NU faculty member.  Normally if there is a puck sliding around on the ice and people are chasing it with sticks, I'll watch.

Matthew Webb:
Was it that dominant of a performance?

Steve Wiitala:
It was - I guess either Plattsburgh called off the dogs after 2, or Norwich made some adjustments.

Today, Norwich looked better, and Plattsburgh didn't look as good.  Most disappointing team of the 3 that I saw Elmira. (Norwich didn't cover the non-Norwich games, so I don't know for sure what can be said about Manhattanville.

Steve Wiitala:
With games against NESCAC powers Bowdoin and Amherst this weekend, Norwich faces their biggest tests since the East/West Classic.  Bowdoin is not off to the kind of start people may have expected of them, but I still think they are going to be tough. 

PeterLangella:
Posting here because I don't know where else to say it: Plattsburgh's Megan Crandell (#22) is one of the best players I've ever seen at this level. Not very flashy, but she does everything out there. Was by far the best player on the ice each time I've seen them play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version