Post Patterns (Division III football) > East Region football

FB: New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference

(1/20) > >>

Pat Coleman:
The conference is joining the football ranks, starting in 2017, with four of their own core members and three borrowed from elsewhere. Should be interesting.

http://www.d3football.com/notables/2015/04/newmac-adds-football

lewdogg11:
Just what we need, another 'power' conference in the East. Good grief. I think it's safe to say that the AQ system is being taken advantage of and may need to be re-evaluated. Just think, we could see Framingham, Husson, and Endicott in the real playoffs while Hobart and Fisher battle it out in an ECAC game. Can't wait.

Jonny Utah:

--- Quote from: LewDogg11 on April 08, 2015, 01:09:17 pm ---Just what we need, another 'power' conference in the East. Good grief. I think it's safe to say that the AQ system is being taken advantage of and may need to be re-evaluated. Just think, we could see Framingham, Husson, and Endicott in the real playoffs while Hobart and Fisher battle it out in an ECAC game. Can't wait.

--- End quote ---

Yea but a current NE league also loses a pool a with this move

lewdogg11:

--- Quote from: Jonny "Utes" Utah on April 08, 2015, 01:19:15 pm ---
--- Quote from: LewDogg11 on April 08, 2015, 01:09:17 pm ---Just what we need, another 'power' conference in the East. Good grief. I think it's safe to say that the AQ system is being taken advantage of and may need to be re-evaluated. Just think, we could see Framingham, Husson, and Endicott in the real playoffs while Hobart and Fisher battle it out in an ECAC game. Can't wait.

--- End quote ---

Yea but a current NE league also loses a pool a with this move

--- End quote ---

I forgot to add MMA, DOH!

Jonny Utah:
Well I'll tell you one thing, the conference needs to find a new name.  The newmac has to be the most uncool name for a conference in the country.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version