Author Topic: 2015-16 Discussion  (Read 12989 times)

Offline Matthew Webb

• Starter
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-16 Discussion
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2016, 11:29:24 pm »
Pardon my ignorance here (and that may take a few minutes), but is there a place where I can look at comparisons, or what the NCAA uses for strength of schedule? Or do I have to wait for Wednesday's rankings?

See bracketology thread...
"It is hard to free fools from the chains they revere" - Voltaire

Offline pg04

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2016, 07:22:01 pm »
I'm impressed that my Golden Eagles are the "2" in the tie column for Plattsburgh. Going back to when I attended and watched them struggle, I am happy Brockport is at least getting into the SUNYAC tournament these days.

Offline Bartman

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2016, 09:19:41 am »
Interesting to see that Hobart got NCAA regional nod in first week, although ECACW does have a better conference record head to head against SUNYAC and tied with NESCAC. Assume they have done nothing to lose slot after Elmira win this weekend. Plattsburgh had 2 ties this weekend, so assume they will lose their 2 first place votes in poll, although NCAA ranking is most relevant now. Hoping Hobart can redeem themselves this year after 6-1 thumping by Oswego at the Cooler in last year's NCAA . Team looks strong but puck bounces are often unpredictable….Go Bart
"When I played college football ,I was slow, real slow, but when I caught them, it was glorious" Bartman
"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers.”
― Max McGee Green Bay Packers Super Bowl I
“I never graduated college, but I was only there for two terms – Truman’s and Eisenhower’s” – Alex Karras