Author Topic: WBB: Capital Athletic Conference  (Read 281230 times)

Offline Dave 'd-mac' McHugh

• All-American
  • Broadcaster, Announcer, Analyst, and Fan!
    • View Profile
    • Hoopsville
Re: WBB: Capital Athletic Conference
« Reply #1696 on: November 09, 2018, 11:25:50 am »
No one is talking about York's win over Messiah - at Messiah - to start the season?!
Host of Hoopsville. USBWA Executive Board member. Broadcast Director, play-by-play and analyst for D3sports.com. Follow me on Twitter: @davemchugh or @d3hoopsville.

Offline Swish3

• All-Conference
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: November 09, 2018, 11:41:43 am »
Didn't know they played...nice win for York and the CAC!

Offline ronk

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: November 09, 2018, 01:03:47 pm »
No one is talking about York's win over Messiah - at Messiah - to start the season?!

Katie McGowan(York) can play; Messiah's best player(Leah Springer did not play last nite.

Offline saratoga

• All-Region
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: November 09, 2018, 06:31:01 pm »

Nor will she be playing any time in the near future.

Offline ronk

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: November 09, 2018, 06:45:20 pm »

Nor will she be playing any time in the near future.

Sorry to read that; had hoped that she would have become a Lady Royal 3 years ago; Leah can do it all.

Offline Swish3

• All-Conference
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: November 15, 2018, 09:45:09 am »
Nice comeback last night against Stevenson...the seniors/experienced players got a lot of minutes, understandably, but only a couple of them are a consistent threat to score.  I'd like to see some of the freshmen play a little more, but I'm sure that will come in time...some very capable shooters.

Offline ronk

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: November 15, 2018, 10:28:59 am »
Nice comeback last night against Stevenson...the seniors/experienced players got a lot of minutes, understandably, but only a couple of them are a consistent threat to score.  I'd like to see some of the freshmen play a little more, but I'm sure that will come in time...some very capable shooters.

Jess Foster is 1 of those good shooters. Saw Stevenson play 10 mins Saturday @ home vs Wash & Lee; they must have upped their game vs CNU.

Offline Swish3

• All-Conference
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: November 15, 2018, 11:14:48 am »

Jess Foster is 1 of those good shooters. Saw Stevenson play 10 mins Saturday @ home vs Wash & Lee; they must have upped their game vs CNU.

Agreed...Sondra Fan is another one...also, I've been impressed w/Terwilliger...know anything about her?

Offline ronk

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: November 15, 2018, 03:24:03 pm »

Agreed...Sondra Fan is another one...also, I've been impressed w/Terwilliger...know anything about her?

No, I don't remember seeing Terwilliger or Brunson play; saw Hobbs and Foster a few times and Ng maybe once. Jess DaGuilh was one of my prospects 4 years ago.