D3baseball.com > National topics

2019 D-III World Series

<< < (7/7)

Pat Coleman:

--- Quote from: Jack Parkman on June 05, 2019, 01:41:40 am ---
I love the fact that d3 finally went to the new format and I believe (please correct me if I am wrong) there will be a full 64 team tourney next year. 

--- End quote ---

Sorry to say, but no dice on that. Not until we have 416 full Division III member schools sponsoring baseball.

Jack Parkman:

--- Quote from: Pat Coleman on June 08, 2019, 01:15:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jack Parkman on June 05, 2019, 01:41:40 am ---
I love the fact that d3 finally went to the new format and I believe (please correct me if I am wrong) there will be a full 64 team tourney next year. 

--- End quote ---

Sorry to say, but no dice on that. Not until we have 416 full Division III member schools sponsoring baseball.

--- End quote ---

Darn, I guess it was only wishful thinking.  Thanks for correcting it.

Jim Dixon:

--- Quote from: gbpuckfan on June 07, 2019, 10:34:11 pm ---Were the tickets comparably priced to Appleton?

--- End quote ---

In the past, a severely discounted ticket was available to those who knew they were going and bought a month before the tournament - I guess targeted to locals.  The price should be mandated by the NCAA and was likely the same price as last year.

I met lots of people who were not aware it was going on and learned about it because they were serving customers who were here for the WS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version