D3soccer.com > Men's soccer

SimpleCoach D3 Soccer YouTube Channel

<< < (2/65) > >>

WLCALUM83:

--- Quote from: Saint of Old on December 06, 2021, 10:33:44 am ---SC, brilliant work and breakdown man.
You can tell that you love the beautiful game played the right way.

At this stage, unfortunately,  I think only winning matters, but playing good football and doing it the right way is more times than not going to see a program have sustained success.
I think this CC team will be good for years to come.
Again, keep up the good work, I will be checking out all your videos as I know many of us will.

--- End quote ---

I also like the breakdown on the video. (I don't know without looking further, but there might be instances in which a team-- knowing it has a high likelihood of being overmatched on offense-- will spend as much as 75% of a regulation time match on defense, trusting in a strong goalie, hoping for a goal on a rare break chance or a scoreless draw. That strategy would also explain low passing percentages on an attacking end for one of the 2 squads in action if the teams aren't evenly matched.)

Numbers do tell a good chunk of the story, but they alone do not always reveal in-match strategies, is all I'm saying.

SimpleCoach:
So all great ideas.  Here are a couple I am noodling ...

1.  A quick review of the Women's Championship.  Figured I might as well.
2.  My own All-Star team.
3.  I would love to have a chat with Coach Burke and will reach out after the holidays to do an interview-y type discussion.  I don't know him so hoping for the best.
4.  My All-Star Team against other teams.  So, I am going to choose 10 schools, and culminate it against Connecticut College and just do a tactical discussion of how I would play against them, with my All-Star lineup.
5.  Would love to do another interview with another coach.   Maybe Messiahs?

Hopkins92 - Yes, I can host others.  Basically, just need zoom or some type of platform.  If you want to do a trial run on a subject, happy to.

Ah, so this is the life of a content creator?

WLCALUM83:
I've got one more idea.

How about features on "Underdog Squads" that do better than expected?

PaulNewman:
SC, @Another Mom will be contacting you shortly to work out the details of my benefits package. 

Hopkins92:

--- Quote from: SimpleCoach on December 07, 2021, 05:58:54 pm ---So all great ideas.  Here are a couple I am noodling ...

1.  A quick review of the Women's Championship.  Figured I might as well.
2.  My own All-Star team.
3.  I would love to have a chat with Coach Burke and will reach out after the holidays to do an interview-y type discussion.  I don't know him so hoping for the best.
4.  My All-Star Team against other teams.  So, I am going to choose 10 schools, and culminate it against Connecticut College and just do a tactical discussion of how I would play against them, with my All-Star lineup.
5.  Would love to do another interview with another coach.   Maybe Messiahs?

Hopkins92 - Yes, I can host others.  Basically, just need zoom or some type of platform.  If you want to do a trial run on a subject, happy to.

Ah, so this is the life of a content creator?

--- End quote ---

Lovelovelove the idea of interviewing coaches!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version