BB: LEC: Little East Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wordsmith

Game 1            ESC 20
                        UMD  7

31 hits in the game. Evil Empire advances.
Word

kscer

As I stated earlier this team is going very deep in this tourney how deep is the question but THEY WILL BEAT KSC tommorow @ 3:30 and thats another fact. ;D
[/quote]
Guess eight runs aren't quite enough.

RedDevils36

Final Score

Keene State--9
UMB--3

kscer

hockeyfan77

Quote from: RedDevils36 on May 09, 2007, 06:38:48 PM
Final Score

Keene State--9
UMB--3

According to the Keens State site, it was 9-8 Keene....

RedDevils36

Sorry, that was a major typo.  9-8 is correct.  I was typing it as I listened to the end of the broadcast and he said 9-3.

wordsmith

Quote from: Jcon2134 on May 08, 2007, 09:41:53 PM
Just what I like to see another umb doubter perfect....
Umb ace is Nick Conway he won conference pitcher of the year last year to ask if there ace is as good as all the other aces in the league is just plain dumb he is the easily #1 or #2 in this conference as the best pitcher in this league. And not only is there #1 soli dthere #2 and #3 easily stack up with the rest of this league so Joul do me a favor dont make comments on teams you know absoutly nothing about.

As I stated earlier this team is going very deep in this tourney how deep is the question but THEY WILL BEAT KSC tommorow @ 3:30 and thats another fact. ;D

JCon has left the Building!
JCon? JCon? JCon? come out come out wherever you are.

Score by Innings                    R  H  E
-------------------------------------------
UMass Boston........ 100 331 000 -  8 10  4
Keene State College. 202 220 100 -  9 11  2

Word

kscer

Quote from: wordsmith on May 09, 2007, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: Jcon2134 on May 08, 2007, 09:41:53 PM
Just what I like to see another umb doubter perfect....
Umb ace is Nick Conway he won conference pitcher of the year last year to ask if there ace is as good as all the other aces in the league is just plain dumb he is the easily #1 or #2 in this conference as the best pitcher in this league. And not only is there #1 soli dthere #2 and #3 easily stack up with the rest of this league so Joul do me a favor dont make comments on teams you know absoutly nothing about.

JCon has left the Building!
JCon? JCon? JCon? come out come out wherever you are.

Score by Innings                    R  H  E
-------------------------------------------
UMass Boston........ 100 331 000 -  8 10  4
Keene State College. 202 220 100 -  9 11  2

He was probably at the game, or is busy eating his words.  He needs to figure out why Conway did not win the first game. Probably saving him for UMD.

kscer

I was listening to parts of the game UMB v KSC. I have to think that when UMB gets their own field and has some leverage in recruiting they will have some very good teams. They may be two or three players away from causing real trouble in the LEC. Someone at the game told me they hit good pitches, not just mistakes, and they gave KSC fits as to how to get them out. Of course the wind was blowing out...

hockeyfan77

Final from the 3rd game of the day...USM 9 RIC 8...USMwas dow  8-3 in the 7th and came back to win 9-8...USM  will play Keene tomorrow night...Hopefully, their bats will show up...

wordsmith

Quote from: hockeyfan77 on May 10, 2007, 12:34:18 AM
Final from the 3rd game of the day...USM 9 RIC 8...USMwas dow  8-3 in the 7th and came back to win 9-8...USM  will play Keene tomorrow night...Hopefully, their bats will show up...

Fitting that Joe Ganley, from Keene, NH has the winning hit for USM to send them to meet KSC. Ironic.
Word

Jcon2134

Yes I was at the game and I have to say that was one of the best baseball games I have seen in a long time.
As far as today goes  they are throwing Conway againist UMD

I will let you know what happens hopefully I am on here talking about a win in about 6 hours and whos next for them BEACONS.

Paul Heering

I listened to part of the game, Jcon's boys sounded like they were battling and wouldn't go away, it did some like a good game.  A windy game with the wind blowing out but a good game none the less.    I heard the announcer say at one point, "Fly ball to left field, should be playable, nope it is off the scoreboard for a home run."  As someone who has given up home runs off that score board, that it is a pretty good shot, not a playable fly ball

kscer

Quote from: don mattingly on May 10, 2007, 10:13:15 AM
I listened to part of the game, Jcon's boys sounded like they were battling and wouldn't go away, it did some like a good game.  A windy game with the wind blowing out but a good game none the less.    I heard the announcer say at one point, "Fly ball to left field, should be playable, nope it is off the scoreboard for a home run."  As someone who has given up home runs off that score board, that it is a pretty good shot, not a playable fly ball
Some totals from all three games yesterday
14 HR, 16 2b, 2 3b, = 32 extra base hits. 61 runs scored on 74 hits. Was everyone saving their pitching?

wordsmith

Quote from: kscer on May 10, 2007, 12:17:36 PM
Quote from: don mattingly on May 10, 2007, 10:13:15 AM
Some totals from all three games yesterday
14 HR, 16 2b, 2 3b, = 32 extra base hits. 61 runs scored on 74 hits. Was everyone saving their pitching?

Wow, hitting coaches dream, pitching coaches nightmare. Any predictions for the day?

Here are mine:

ESC, USM, UMB all win.

UMD & RIC go home, KSC falls into the Losers bracket.
Word