BB: LEC: Little East Conference

Started by Ralph Turner, February 11, 2006, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGNAC

Guys, I'm getting the video feed fine here, just went to keeneowls.com and it's playing great.

Really surprised to see that Keene doesn't actually play in a swamp. All this talk, and the field actually looks pretty nice.

KSCfan

hi ho hi ho off to the bottom of the 9th we go score tied 1-1

wordsmith

Quote from: TheGNAC on May 07, 2008, 10:55:48 AM
Guys, I'm getting the video feed fine here, just went to keeneowls.com and it's playing great.

Really surprised to see that Keene doesn't actually play in a swamp. All this talk, and the field actually looks pretty nice.

Nice infield, outfield is rough esp right field which is where the swamp thing resides.
Word

TheGNAC

Nice play by Armstrong on that bunt. I checked this kids stats, he's a freshman with some pretty nice stats, especially in the LEC. 4-3, 3.26 ERA in 49.2 IP. Only 42 hits allowed, and 42 Ks. Impressive.

hockeyfan77

Sweet, video it wasn't working before...

wordsmith

Wow making a pitching change here? Not sure about that. i'd ride the horse that brung me. at least thru the ninth.
Word

TheGNAC

Quote from: wordsmith on May 07, 2008, 11:07:57 AM
Wow making a pitching change here? Not sure about that. i'd ride the horse that brung me. at least thru the ninth.

Agreed, I'd be pretty pissed if I was that kid.

TheGNAC

wordsmith

Quote from: wordsmith on May 06, 2008, 04:31:23 PM
Welcome to the LEC Tourney in wonderful Keene New Hampsha.

Word is predicting the following for Wednesday's Games

Colonels of Worst Conn get demoted to the losers bracket but they give Francis Marion and the Swampies a game; in the end Swampies prevail 8-7 in 10 innings

On this day Word prefers TEE over Chowda; TEE prevails 7-2

Word casts his final vote for the Muskies as they grind-up the Quahogs of RI --> 13-6

A little history lesson in the predictions, anyone catch them? :-\ ???

Word ;D

Well I missed the score but got the extra innings part right. Now if only I can get the same end result. :P
Word

TheGNAC

Keene wins 2-1 on a walk-off double from Rousseau.

hockeyfan77

Looks like 2 games will be on the radio/video but the USM/RIC game won't be because of Softball >:(

ECSUalum

TEE 6-5 over the Chowdas

Conway gave up 2 2 run goffer balls to Smiley and Bolerin, but also had some poor defence behind him.

Fontaine not a sharp as previous starts.

Couple of close games so far

hockeyfan77

Paul Heering

Did somebody say "Live Video Feed"?

Where can I get me one of those?

Pat Coleman

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.