D3baseball.com > Historical/statistical archive

DIII records against DI and DII Competition??

(1/3) > >>

Krakatoa:
I know many DIII's schedule in some games against DI and DII schools.  Would anyone have any idea of how to check how the DIII's have done this year on a national scale in this regard??

I'm just curious to see how the DIII's have fared when they've played the scholly schools.   

hokieone:
Christopher Newport University played D-II Virginia State University and D-II Pace University last weekend, defeating VSU, 15-4, and Pace, 11-4. VSU isn't too strong but Pace plays good baseball and had defeated the #7 D-II, West Chester, earlier in the season.

cawcdad:
CSU East Bay took 2 of 3 from D-II San Francisco State and lost to D-I San Jose State. They play D-II Sonoma State today.

From The NWC, George Fox Beat D-I University of Portland. Whitman lost 2 to D-II Central Washington. Lewis & Clark plays Portland tomorrow.

From the SCIAC, Pomona beat D-II Cal State San Bernardino

Jim Dixon:
http://www.d3baseball.com/notables/2008/02/28/D-III+schools+prevail+against+D-I+competition

cawcdad:
CSU East Bay lost to D-II Sonoma State 5-1 yesterday. It was Sonoma's 21st straight win. The Seawolves are ranked #2 in the Collegiate Baseball Division II poll.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version