D3baseball.com > Historical/statistical archive

Best CWS Teams since 2005

(1/4) > >>

d3baseballnut:
For those of you who have been to many of the CWS's in Wisconsin since 2005, can we get a list of the top 5 teams from each of you from that time period.

Note: Teams on this list do not have to have won the title to be on the list. This is a simple ranking of those teams who you thought were the best based on what you saw.

Ralph Turner:
 :D   :D   :D

--- Quote from: d3baseballnut on May 29, 2009, 12:56:28 pm ---For those of you who have been to many of the CWS's in Wisconsin since 2005, can we get a list of the top 5 teams from each of you from that time period.

Note: Teams on this list do not have to have won the title to be on the list. This is a simple ranking of those teams who you thought were the best based on what you saw.

--- End quote ---

I guess that makes JHU eligible for consideration.   ;)

BigPoppa:
I think the list has to start with Chapman who showed up in Appleton 4 stright years. Maybe not the BEST team in any given year, but certainly over the span it is hard to argue against them.

d3baseballnut:

--- Quote from: Ralph Turner on May 29, 2009, 01:43:10 pm --- :D   :D   :D

--- Quote from: d3baseballnut on May 29, 2009, 12:56:28 pm ---For those of you who have been to many of the CWS's in Wisconsin since 2005, can we get a list of the top 5 teams from each of you from that time period.

--- End quote ---

I guess that makes JHU eligible for consideration.   ;)

--- End quote ---

haha.....they have to be, right!!! :D

...just wanted to know the most impressive teams you guys have seen there....comparing different teams across the years, even from the same school

Jim Dixon:
My top 5:

1. UWW (2005)
2. Cortland (2005)
3. Trinity (2008)
4. Kean (2007)
5. Wheaton (2006)

Add: Marietta (2006), St. Thomas (2009), and Emory (2007) if you want a 8 team regional.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version