D3baseball.com > 2010 season

2010 regional winners?

<< < (10/11) > >>

RSSmith:

--- Quote from: mideastfan2 on May 20, 2010, 08:18:51 am ---^^^ here ya go RSS...the NCAA has a nice little website with all the brackets.  At least they did something right this year :)

http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-basebl/spec-rel/051710aae.html

--- End quote ---

Thanks!!!

RSSmith:

--- Quote from: RSSmith on May 19, 2010, 10:04:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ralph Turner on May 19, 2010, 09:52:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: RSSmith on May 17, 2010, 08:31:36 pm ---Central:  North Central (IL), because they lost 4 of their last 6 and got it out of their system.
Mid-Atlantic:  Hopkins, because I’m a homer!
Mideast:  Wooster, because I teach with an alum, and we really want a Wooster-JHU matchup in Appleton.
Midwest:  St. Scholastica, because a saint should win and CSS is way overdue to beat St. Thomas.
New England: Tufts, because Gilchrist is the best #3 pitcher in the regional.
New York:  Cortland, because I ranked on them early in the season and they proved me wrong.
South: Salisbury, because (if they can get by LaGrange) they have the pitching to get to Saturday.
West: Chapman, because it came up tails.

I won't embarrass myself further by predicting the runners up.

--- End quote ---
"...because it came up tails"?
You gotta get yourself another coin!   :D

--- End quote ---

You have to remember that I'm a Hopkins homer--I'm used to coming up through the losers' bracket.

--- End quote ---

Let's see.  Wooster two and 'cue.  North Central two and 'cue.  St. Scholastica two and 'cue.  Hmmmmmmmmm!  I'm going back to Doc's coin theory.  Salisbury, I'm really sorry, but it looks like you may be next.

RSSmith:

--- Quote from: RSSmith on May 20, 2010, 04:29:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: RSSmith on May 19, 2010, 10:04:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ralph Turner on May 19, 2010, 09:52:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: RSSmith on May 17, 2010, 08:31:36 pm ---Central:  North Central (IL), because they lost 4 of their last 6 and got it out of their system.
Mid-Atlantic:  Hopkins, because I’m a homer!
Mideast:  Wooster, because I teach with an alum, and we really want a Wooster-JHU matchup in Appleton.
Midwest:  St. Scholastica, because a saint should win and CSS is way overdue to beat St. Thomas.
New England: Tufts, because Gilchrist is the best #3 pitcher in the regional.
New York:  Cortland, because I ranked on them early in the season and they proved me wrong.
South: Salisbury, because (if they can get by LaGrange) they have the pitching to get to Saturday.
West: Chapman, because it came up tails.

I won't embarrass myself further by predicting the runners up.

--- End quote ---
"...because it came up tails"?
You gotta get yourself another coin!   :D

--- End quote ---

You have to remember that I'm a Hopkins homer--I'm used to coming up through the losers' bracket.

--- End quote ---

Let's see.  Wooster two and 'cue.  North Central two and 'cue.  St. Scholastica two and 'cue.  Hmmmmmmmmm!  I'm going back to Doc's coin theory.  Salisbury, I'm really sorry, but it looks like you may be next.

--- End quote ---

I lost K for this?

Just Bill:
You've got 500+ posts and probably 100+ in the last two weeks, but you're sure it was THIS post cost you Karma?

RSSmith:

--- Quote from: Just Bill on May 22, 2010, 10:46:10 am ---You've got 500+ posts and probably 100+ in the last two weeks, but you're sure it was THIS post cost you Karma?

--- End quote ---

I guess you're right.  I thought I was pretty harmless so far.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version