D3baseball.com > 2010 season

2010 regional winners?

<< < (2/11) > >>

ECSUalum:

--- Quote from: OshDude on May 17, 2010, 02:07:54 pm ---Liking the RHIT pick, Poppa.

--- End quote ---

Ditto except for Marietta and St Thomas in Mid-East and Mid-West Regionals respectively, and of course ECSU in NE ;).

Championship game(s) :, JHU over Chapman, (Chapman needing to win 2)

HeyScots:
Is it just me or does the Central region not seem that tough at all when compared to the other regions?

BigPoppa:

--- Quote from: HeyScots on May 17, 2010, 03:03:35 pm ---Is it just me or does the Central region not seem that tough at all when compared to the other regions?

--- End quote ---

Central is a bit weaker than the others. I thought that St. Thomas or Stevens Point would be sent there.

Mr. Ypsi:
Being the homer that I am, I'm going even one seed lower than BP in the Central.  IWU made a believer of me in the CCIW tourney.  IF the Titans are still alive on Friday (our #1 and #2 pitchers may not be as good as most tourney teams), I like our #3 thru #5 pitchers against almost anyone.  In the conference tourney, they threw 26.2 of the 27 innings in three victories.  And while our hitting is not gonna scare anyone most days, they can occasionally explode, as NCC will ruefully testify (16 runs in each of 2 of the last 3 games we played them).

ILVBB:
I'll take all the 6, 7 or 8 seeds. If one of them makes it I will look like a genius! ;D Besides; I am a homer and have a vested interest! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version