D3baseball.com > 2010 season

2010 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TUESDAY!

(1/21) > >>

D O.C.:
Are we ready for some baseball?

LET'S PLAY TWO!

BigPoppa:
What I find interesting is that we ALL may have underestimated the Central region as the "weakest team" in the "weakest regional" is now playing for the national title...

... or just maybe IWU is finally playing to the potential they had all season. Props to Coach Martel (and you have no idea how painful that was for me to say) for keeping them focused enough through the rough patches to give them a chance to make this run.

Ralph Turner:

--- Quote from: BigPoppa on June 01, 2010, 07:46:57 am ---What I find interesting is that we ALL may have underestimated the Central region as the "weakest team" in the "weakest regional" is now playing for the national title...

... or just maybe IWU is finally playing to the potential they had all season. Props to Coach Martel (and you have no idea how painful that was for me to say) for keeping them focused enough through the rough patches to give them a chance to make this run.

--- End quote ---
Just becoming the strong team that they could be in a region that was down this year.

mideastfan2:

--- Quote from: BigPoppa on June 01, 2010, 07:46:57 am ---What I find interesting is that we ALL may have underestimated the Central region as the "weakest team" in the "weakest regional" is now playing for the national title...

--- End quote ---

...and what I find interesting is that according to the Poll on the front of d3baseball.com, Ill Wesleyan is still the underdog to win the whole thing compared to Cortland and Linfield!! :) hahaha

I think all 3 teams have a great shot today...none are head and shoulders favorites today; whoever hits will win.   There should be a lot of runs scored today.

BigPoppa:
I like IWU today as they were able to rest their arms a bit yesterday, while COrtland and Linfield were not (and they need to use them in game #1 today). IWU will have its all-American on the bump this afternoon. This could be the first National title for baseball in the CCIW (please correct me if I am wrong).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version