FB: Northwest Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock

Hey even an Oxy fan was disapointed he didn't get in. I told everybody
I knew back here in Colorado to watch the game so they could get alook at him.

footballfan413

I was really disappointed that he didn't get in at all! :'( :'(
Tuxguy is right.  I thought Whitehurst sucked!
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong!"  Dennis Miller

"Three things you don't want to be in football, slow, small and friendly!"  John Madden

"You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in
life." Paul Dietzel / LSU

shane falco

I think the reason he didn't get in is because Whitehurst threw that terrible ball for a pick and coach Marty S. didn't want him to end his game on that bad note.

He probably wanted him to get back in and have a few positive plays the next series, which most likely would have been Brett's.

Whitehurst threw some good balls but didn't look that good.  He's gettin the reps because the chargers probably gave him between 400-500,000 dollar signing bonus.
"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever."

swede

Quote from: shane falco on August 20, 2006, 02:38:08 AM
I think the reason he didn't get in is because Whitehurst threw that terrible ball for a pick and coach Marty S. didn't want him to end his game on that bad note.

He probably wanted him to get back in and have a few positive plays the next series, which most likely would have been Brett's.

Whitehurst threw some good balls but didn't look that good.  He's gettin the reps because the chargers probably gave him between 400-500,000 dollar signing bonus.
That's how I saw it.

MonroviaCat

Anybody have an update from McMinnville on how the team is shaping up?  Love to hear any news! 

Go Cats!

D O.C.

Just go on the school site web cam!

My,my,my!  I get to go in front of a council of my peers for having a girl in my room (confess her 9 year old sister was sleeping on the coUch while we talked) and here in the 21st century a football team is on the field at the Catdome ON A SUNDAY! Right there on the web cam! A SUNDAY. 10:00AM! Churchtime. Are there any more Southern Baptists who haven't withheld their checks?
Lawdy, Lawdy.

(10:17 and they're gone.)

coco

It all sounds good, Monrovia.
Do you look at the New Register online? They do pretty well in their coverage. Yesterday's paper had articles about the team's get-together and the overnighter in the fieldhouse. No X's and O's stuff, but the articles were entertaining, with some nice quotes by Coach Smith and some of the players and younger coaches.
There were 170 players who showed up
Two words:  THE STREAK

coco

DenS,
That sucks that you were reprimanded for that.
Times have sure changed from when we used to be able to beat the kids at school.
Two words:  THE STREAK

MonroviaCat

Quote from: DenSLA on August 20, 2006, 01:11:47 PM
Just go on the school site web cam!

My,my,my!  I get to go in front of a council of my peers for having a girl in my room (confess her 9 year old sister was sleeping on the coach while we talked) and here in the 21st century a football team is on the field at the Catdome ON A SUNDAY! Right there on the web cam! A SUNDAY. 10:00AM! Churchtime. Are there any more Southern Baptists who haven't withheld their checks?
Lawdy, Lawdy.

(10:17 and they're gone.)

I think the 9 year old on the coach is probably what got you busted!
Go Cats!

dawgs go deep

Den....on the coach or the couch????? :D ;)
If its couch you're just going to hell..... ;)

If its coach....you are all going to jail! ;)

swede

For those interested, tomorrow night  on Direct T.V. at 8:00 P.M. is a show called inside training camp with the Chargers.

D O.C.

This IS a football website.

My mistake is  :-[  but I will edit it tomorrow.

Rock

criswyly

It seems new people don't get to use the personal message board. I live in Carbondale, Gunnison is in our High Schools conference. I'm headed to Crested Butte in about 20 minutes to play in a pro am ( golf ).
Good Luck  with your ministry. Yes my parents actually named me Rock.

wildcat11

Linfield Video of the Week!!!

***Next week: BIG HITS Part II***

Tezbaseball

11, once again good work. I hope we get to see the all purple again this season. 14 games left in our season..... ;D
The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it