FB: Ohio Athletic Conference

Started by admin, August 16, 2005, 05:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D3fanboy

Quote from: wally_wabash on February 28, 2024, 02:39:27 PM
Quote from: D3fanboy on February 28, 2024, 01:44:25 PMI hope that Mount only agreed to this OAC-HCAC thing with the promise of being paired with SOS-cow MSJ. 

I'm not sure Mount Union who has been wasting everybody's time with games against Defiance and Ferrum is in any position to dictate anything about non-conference scheduling. 

In the interest of securing 10-game seasons in a reasonable geographical footprint, this is a good move for everybody involved, Mount Union included. 

I'm waiting with bated breath for Wally Wabash's response to D3football darling UMHB having two Bishop Sycamore style "colleges" on their '24 schedule

Pat Coleman

None of us is a big fan of it, nor is it a big surprise. It's been known for a few weeks -- only officially posted today.

Publisher. Questions? Check our FAQ for D3f, D3h.
Quote from: old 40 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:57 PMLet's discuss (sports) in a positive way, sometimes kidding each other with no disrespect.

wally_wabash

Quote from: D3fanboy on March 22, 2024, 03:27:15 PM
Quote from: wally_wabash on February 28, 2024, 02:39:27 PM
Quote from: D3fanboy on February 28, 2024, 01:44:25 PMI hope that Mount only agreed to this OAC-HCAC thing with the promise of being paired with SOS-cow MSJ. 

I'm not sure Mount Union who has been wasting everybody's time with games against Defiance and Ferrum is in any position to dictate anything about non-conference scheduling. 

In the interest of securing 10-game seasons in a reasonable geographical footprint, this is a good move for everybody involved, Mount Union included. 

I'm waiting with bated breath for Wally Wabash's response to D3football darling UMHB having two Bishop Sycamore style "colleges" on their '24 schedule

Wow, a request!  Even though you've completely missed the point of my original post I'm grateful that you value my opinion.  Here you go-

UMHB's 2024 schedule isn't particularly good for anybody except maybe Westgate Christian.  The entire situation there in the ASC isn't good and I hope those schools can set a long term path that prioritizes stability for their athletics programs.  Whether or not there's a path there that ends in Division III, I don't know, but the S-As at those schools should be left in this limbo for as short a period as is possible. 
"Nothing in the world is more expensive than free."- The Deacon of HBO's The Wire

Kira & Jaxon's Dad

National Champions - 13: 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017